What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

2 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

I wish I could live as free as the man I just saw pounding the rest of his Steel Reserve at the bus stop as the bus pulled up.

Steel reserve is the cheapest grossest beer I've ever had in my life. My hats off to him

4 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

I'm apparently 16 years older than @jfinley88...

you'll probably outlive me man i wouldn't worry bout it. dude even now im stressing tf out over aging. feel like at this point everything is downhill. every year **** hurts a little more. realize im not progressing as a human really. spent most my time on relationships that don't exist anymore. i dunno bruh. really ****ty move to tag me in a post about age and get me thinking about that **** in a rare moment where i wasn't thinking about death and whatever this **** we're doing in "existence" is man. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

you'll probably outlive me man i wouldn't worry bout it. dude even now im stressing tf out over aging. feel like at this point everything is downhill. every year **** hurts a little more. realize im not progressing as a human really. spent most my time on relationships that don't exist anymore. i dunno bruh. really ****ty move to tag me in a post about age and get me thinking about that **** in a rare moment where i wasn't thinking about death and whatever this **** we're doing in "existence" is man. 

FhWiyC.gif

It could be worse...you could look like this.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

...um, ok. I guess I gotta do some adulting.

First rule of fight club - Focus on yourself, the relationships will follow. I didn't meet my wife until I was 32, so you have time. 

Second rule of fight club - Unless you're planning on becoming a doctor, don't sweat not knowing what the **** you're gonna do and whether or not you're progressing towards it. I was a Business Management/Finance major, was working in B2B sales, said "I don't like this," at 33, got in with a Banking service company working as a Technical Writer, now I'm working with a Software Company as a Sr. Manager of Vendor Management. Moral of the story - none of us know what we want to do until we're doing it, so do as much as you can and see what sticks. 

Third rule of fight club - Don't focus on the destination. Focus on the journey.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, EliteTexan80 said:

...um, ok. I guess I gotta do some adulting.

First rule of fight club - Focus on yourself, the relationships will follow. I didn't meet my wife until I was 32, so you have time. 

Second rule of fight club - Unless you're planning on becoming a doctor, don't sweat not knowing what the **** you're gonna do and whether or not you're progressing towards it. I was a Business Management/Finance major, was working in B2B sales, said "I don't like this," at 33, got in with a Banking service company working as a Technical Writer, now I'm working with a Software Company as a Sr. Manager. 

Moral of the story - none of us know what we want to do until we're doing it, so do as much as you can and see what sticks. 

Third rule of fight club - Don't focus on the destination. Focus on the journey.

im just talking **** man. not really worried about any of it. it's just crazy how fast everything seems to go after high school. sounded negative af i know, but wasn't meant to sound like that. but appreciate you bru.