What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

Was trying to be friends with the new guy at work but then he went on for about ten minutes in detail about how he vapes and the specifics behind it all. Don't know if I can do it now 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Tyty said:

Was trying to be friends with the new guy at work but then he went on for about ten minutes in detail about how he vapes and the specifics behind it all. Don't know if I can do it now 

Obviously you need to start vaping with him.

• Like 2

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand vaping. The practice is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the puffs will go over a typical smoker's head. There’s also vapers' nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into their characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The vapers understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these clouds, to realise that they’re not just hip - they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike vaping truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the philosophy of Ethan's existential catchphrase “Vape Naesh, y'all,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Vape Nations' clouds unfold itself on their street corners. What fools.. how I pity them.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, TheVillain112 said:

Yes, what are you waiting for?  It's the best...

I'm actually waiting on my new license to come in, because they need that to do it. And the damn DMV put a hole in my old one, which invalidates it. So I figured I'd ask to make sure its as good as it seems.

I can walk to the office they do them at from my apartment, so as soon as I get my license, I'll be going to get that.

6 hours ago, iPwn said:

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand vaping. The practice is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the puffs will go over a typical smoker's head. There’s also vapers' nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into their characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The vapers understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these clouds, to realise that they’re not just hip - they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike vaping truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the philosophy of Ethan's existential catchphrase “Vape Naesh, y'all,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Vape Nations' clouds unfold itself on their street corners. What fools.. how I pity them.

I know you're being all sarcastical and whatnot but this is all I could think about while reading this:

68ewjnK.png

4 hours ago, iPwn said:

I'm actually waiting on my new license to come in, because they need that to do it. And the damn DMV put a hole in my old one, which invalidates it. So I figured I'd ask to make sure its as good as it seems.

Its not nearly as good as it seems.  It SUCKS now.  So many people have pre-check.  

However it is infinitely better than not having pre-check.