What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

29 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

You shouldn't leave kids with dogs

What about the people that say their dogs are their kids?  Can we get into that argument for the next 15 pages please?

20 minutes ago, theJ said:

What about the people that say their dogs are their kids?  Can we get into that argument for the next 15 pages please?

I’m just saying, I don’t think dogs make good babysitters. Especially for a long trip one might take if you need a passport. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, theJ said:

I take offense to the statement that a human child could ever be equivalent to a dog. Don't insult dogs.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, theJ said:

I love dogs but I legitimately hate people that say their dogs are their children. 

• Like 2

Had to take the kids to see that Avengers crap.

Now. Watching Sesame Street with the baby. Am seeing it as no more childish as the other. And am realizing. Grover and Cookie Monster only act dumb, as a way of teaching kids to learn. And would, without doubt. Take Super Grover 2.0 and Cookie Monster in a fight with the Avengers.

Just think at the start of that Avengers Infinity War movie. If Thors brother said, "But we have a Cookie Monster." Cookie could of run out, eaten the guys gold hand with the jewels. And the movie would of ended before the opening credits.

1 hour ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Only useful thing I ever seen a dog do. Is sit skewed on kabobs of Venezuelan street vendors. 

Good too. Get like 3 of them for what equals 30 cent American.

SOMEONE HOLD ME BACK HOLD ME BACK

• Like 1