What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

3 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

Depending on where she is in her ovulation cycle and whether she.. 'crosses the finish line'... both of those can have an effect on the likliehood of her getting pregnant. So it could feasibly be a 30-70 split between two people depending on when they made babby

How is babby formed how girl get pragnet has been officially answered 

4 minutes ago, Tyty said:

There's one in my small towns small town grocery store but I never use it. I don't really like spending money for something I don't get to keep. I'd rather just go to family video and buy the movie for $6. If it sucks it sucks. It's a small amount of money difference between renting a crap movie and buying a crap movie. 

Video stores are still a thing?

Just now, Desperado82 said:

Video stores are still a thing?

Video killed the radio store bro. Family video is still going strong and is bae. I'm probably 30% of their business and by that I mean if they sell 10 things then 7 other dudes are coming in and buying stuff and I'm buying 3 things. But it all depends on family videos ovulation cycle. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

What's weirder to me is where I live has like 3-4 comic/old school video game shops. I don't think I've ever seen anybody walk into one.

We have like...one comic book store downtown that I don't think I've ever seen more than maybe two or three people go into in 20 some years. Yet it's still operational. Weird.

19 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

What's weirder to me is where I live has like 3-4 comic/old school video game shops. I don't think I've ever seen anybody walk into one.

There's a huge discount video game store in south bend that has crazy deals and anything you could want reallyfor old video games. I've gotten cheap stuff there and also bought like $12 movies once for less than $2 lol 

I mean, I live in Minneapolis, so you'd expect stuff like that, but we're on the same street as a Video Store and 10 blocks from a vintage video game, and regular board game store. The video store is still odd to me, but they must do enough business to stay open. Not really sure how.

47 minutes ago, The Gnat said:

I mean, I live in Minneapolis, so you'd expect stuff like that, but we're on the same street as a Video Store and 10 blocks from a vintage video game, and regular board game store. The video store is still odd to me, but they must do enough business to stay open. Not really sure how.

Do you ever think to yourself if The Simpsons had come out this year it would get instantly cancelled because people were offended by the child abuse and "raisins"

• Like 1

Just now, Tyty said:

Do you ever think to yourself if The Simpsons had come out this year it would get instantly cancelled because people were offended by the child abuse and "raisins"

That word was supposed to be racism but raisins are pretty much the worst thing around and I'm sure after 30 years the Simpsons have probably shown some raisins 

1 hour ago, Tyty said:

I've gotten cheap stuff there and also bought like $12 movies once for less than $2 lol 

Where was frugal tyty when you were out blowing $500 on blu rays?

2 hours ago, Tyty said:

Wait what I thought you said you currently lived in South America or something. I figured you were like a pirate and every time you attacked a naval ship that had access to internet you'd post on here and then sell the ship off to the highest bidder you're blowing my mind right now saying you're in North America 

Im still kinda a pirate. Im on a boat everyday.  And being in backwoods Virginia, strumming a banjo, making people squeal like pigs. It does provide that "raiding of booty" element.

https://forums.footballsfuture.com/topic/9240-what-state-or-country-are-you-from/?page=4

Im on there.

Edited by PARROTHEAD
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, MathMan said:

im visiting Fredricksburg now for work.

quaint little town and good food

I love that place. Try in go a few times a year, cause new stuff is always popping up. Direction I head in, goes through the historic section of all the homes from the 17-1800s. Im into that kind of thing.

Carls Ice Cream is there. I had heard people say it was good, I was up there one hot day. And the line went to the street, and down the sidewalk a bit. All their ice cream making equpt is from like the 1940s when the place started. And do have amazing ice cream, kids beg to go everytime were up there. I recommend trying it out.