What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

21 minutes ago, Dwight_Schrute said:

My loser brother is bragging about having more likes than me. So everybody has to go like all of my posts to shut him up.

He's annoying so don't feel bad.

I gave you a pity like. Who is your brother so I can take away any I might have given him? 

9 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

Has anyone seen that Akon is trying to start his own cryptocurrency? He's calling it "Akoin."

This isn't a crap pun, this is real, and I'm losing it. Lol

The go-to for wife beaters and white gangstas nationwide 

34 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

Has anyone seen that Akon is trying to start his own cryptocurrency? He's calling it "Akoin."

This isn't a crap pun, this is real, and I'm losing it. Lol

Pyramid schemes are legal so long as you stick 'coin' at the end of it tbh. Welcome to 2018.

Wyclef Jean just came out with Haiticoin tbh.

Edited by ramssuperbowl99

Just now, ramssuperbowl99 said:
47 minutes ago, Dwight_Schrute said:

Pity works for me. It's how I've gotten my last three dates.

SovereignNazgul. He is a turd. 

My neighbor's cat is kind of a ****. How many beets to have you come over and stick it in the freezer?

crist people are charging by beets now

1 minute ago, Dwight_Schrute said:

Why would I want your beets? I have an entire farm of vastly superior beets.

Okay...listen, I didn't want to give these up, but I have these...miracle legumes. I was in Jamacia and i got lost, it was getting dark, and this guy was selling these things. Dwight he told me things he couldn't have possibly known about me...so I bought them, looked back, and he was already gone.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Okay...listen, I didn't want to give these up, but I have these...miracle legumes. I was in Jamacia and i got lost, it was getting dark, and this guy was selling these things. Dwight he told me things he couldn't have possibly known about me...so I bought them, looked back, and he was already gone.

Hmmm. Keep your beets. I’d probably just use them to feed mine anyway. What if I trade you this... telescope for the miracle legumes though? Put your neighbors cat in the freezer yourself. What are you? A fetus?

• Like 1