Rick & Morty Mafia - Game Over

pwny

7 hours ago, Whicker said:

Orca made is painfully obvious that he was trying to save bcb at all costs. Twhlls or whatever was their bus candidate to not only save bcb but make them both appear civ enough to get through the rest of the game 

If I were them, I would not have thrown a 3rd mafia member under the bus given:

1. Bcb role was fairly weak.

2. It was late so the chances of 3 civs voting ths were low. 

9 hours ago, SwoleXmad said:

3. @ET80

7. @SwoleXmad

11. @kingseanjohn

13. @twslhs20

14. @FinneasGage

15. @TedLavie

21. @Whicker

22. @Ragnarok

25. @Dome

Whicker and I are clear civ. Mookie basically cleared Rags. We know that Dome and Fin can't be mafia together since there was a guard hit on N1. I will play the odds again and not lynch them.

Leaves ET, Xmad, KSJ and ths. 

I'm leaning towards KSJ or ET

@Whicker @Ragnarok

What do you think?

2 hours ago, TedLavie said:

Whicker and I are clear civ. Mookie basically cleared Rags. We know that Dome and Fin can't be mafia together since there was a guard hit on N1. I will play the odds again and not lynch them.

@Whicker @Ragnarok

What do you think?

I think fin or KSJ 

if you don’t mind, how is everyone you mentioned clear? Is Mookie? How’d he clear rags?

5 minutes ago, Dome said:

I think fin or KSJ 

if you don’t mind, how is everyone you mentioned clear? Is Mookie? How’d he clear rags?

I'm kinda lost on this, too. Unless someone wants to tell us something we don't know...

1 hour ago, Dome said:

I think fin or KSJ 

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

I'm kinda lost on this, too. Unless someone wants to tell us something we don't know...

Mookie was counsel of Ricks. He was hit my mafia last night ...

As counsel of Ricks I'm guessing he gathered some info. He said Whicker and Rags were civ. I trust him.

Plus I had a one time hit that would work only a Rick Guard on N2. I used it on Whicker and nothing happened. So Whicker is not a Rick Guard. Only mafia remaining is 2 Rick Guards. So whicker is clear

4 hours ago, TedLavie said:

@Whicker @Ragnarok

What do you think?

Go over exactly why Dome and Fin are clear.  

3 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Go over exactly why Dome and Fin are clear.  

Not saying they are clear. But in N1, both fin and dome had different roles, and got lynched/hit. They claimed empty roles during D2.

In N1, there was 2 mafia hit. One by Orca. The other one by a Guard Rick. So, in N1, there was at least 1 guard rick who is not Dome/Fin.

So, at worst, one of them is mafia. Not both

8 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

Not saying they are clear. But in N1, both fin and dome had different roles, and got lynched/hit. They claimed empty roles during D2.

In N1, there was 2 mafia hit. One by Orca. The other one by a Guard Rick. So, in N1, there was at least 1 guard rick who is not Dome/Fin.

Gotcha.  Ok, I'm game for KSJ.

5 hours ago, TedLavie said:

From a game design aspect, this isn't accurate. At the beginning of a game, all mafia moves are available to the mafia as a whole, regardless of whether the specific roles were rolled yet. Civ special moves are either done at random for things that are required to show in night events (hits or daily protections) or carried over if they're behind the scenes moves (invests, etc). The way I hand out roles when doing rolling sign ups was designed specifically to stop meta gaming based on it.

58 minutes ago, pwny said:

From a game design aspect, this isn't accurate. At the beginning of a game, all mafia moves are available to the mafia as a whole, regardless of whether the specific roles were rolled yet. Civ special moves are either done at random for things that are required to show in night events (hits or daily protections) or carried over if they're behind the scenes moves (invests, etc). The way I hand out roles when doing rolling sign ups was designed specifically to stop meta gaming based on it.

Mmmm. Ok so Dome and Fin are not clear

Archived