Rams extend Aaron Donald 6 years 135 mil 87 mil grt

49erurtaza

4 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

It's not like another team had a 110+ page thread talking about trading for Donald or anything....

That’s because the raiders FO sucks..

where do they have their money tied up as well? 

Qb, Guards and what else? There is no one else in that D that’s elite. I’m curious how are the raiders strapped for cash? This should have been done last year the latest.. It’s not like they’re ooOoozing with guys they have to pay big bucks to.. 

1 minute ago, stl4life07 said:

Funny thing is Jimmy G has never had to face Donald. He needs to talk to Wilson and ask him how does it feel? Hahahahahaha

Jimmy G isn't exactly concerned about Donald. He has Laken Tomlinson, Joshua Garnett, Uber bust Jonathan cooper and something called a Mike person protecting him. 

He good. 

1 minute ago, The LBC said:

So we can now, fairly, confirm that Sam Bradford's season will finish in Week 2 when the Cards play the Rams.  Soak up that hot tub while you can, Rookie.

Suh isn’t a very big Sam Bradford fan

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Jimmy G isn't exactly concerned about Donald. He has Laken Tomlinson, Joshua Garnett, Uber bust Jonathan cooper and something called a Mike person protecting him. 

He good. 

We had a Mike Person once. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

He good. 

Your tears forged they’ll taste the best. Because deep down you really do believe that 5-0 ending will carry over. Despite you being really level headed and expecting the worse.. You are hopeful for a playoff birth.. But my friend life is cruel and you’re in for a rude awakening. 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

He good. 

Yeah you are right, Jimmy G will be well protected. Who needs Fredericks and Martin when you have those guys protecting you. I expect Brockers, Suh, and Donald to struggle badly in those two games against the Niners. My expectations are very low now.

Archived