Other Teams' Roster Cuts

MacReady

The Colts released FS TJ Green ... the Packers should take a long hard look at him. On the plus side, he could flat out fly and movement skills were amazing. On the down side, he was a better athlete than football player and he'd be a deep FS coverage only guy because he doesn't prefer do the dirty work. But that flat out fly and movement skills are normally the hardest thing to find. Just saying take a look... see if he might be worth attempting to develop.

Just now, Beast said:

The Colts released FS TJ Green ... the Packers should take a long hard look at him. On the plus side, he could flat out fly and movement skills were amazing. On the down side, he was a better athlete than football player and he'd be a deep FS coverage only guy because he doesn't prefer do the dirty work. But that flat out fly and movement skills are normally the hardest thing to find. Just saying take a look... see if he might be worth attempting to develop.

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

Let's bring Janis back!  

Speaking of flat out fly... as a young guy, I said if Janis could tackle he should be switched to Safety. And then he proved he could tackle, and I've said he should be switched to Safety.

I don't know how he'd do, but he can fly and he can tackle... last year Haha complained about being asked to play extreme deep because he didn't have the pure speed to still make plays, but that would be a good role for Janis, playing extra deep FS because it would give him more time to react and because he has the potential speed. I'm not saying it would work (and this is probably a horrible time to try it, but maybe next offseason)?

39 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

Janis and Elliott back. BRING THE BAND BACK TOGETHER

Elliott is better than both Fackrell and Biegel on ST's and as an EDGE defender.  I'd pull the trigger in a second.  

Saints players and fans are pretty pissed, too.  

1 hour ago, Beast said:

Speaking of flat out fly... as a young guy, I said if Janis could tackle he should be switched to Safety. And then he proved he could tackle, and I've said he should be switched to Safety.

I don't know how he'd do, but he can fly and he can tackle... last year Haha complained about being asked to play extreme deep because he didn't have the pure speed to still make plays, but that would be a good role for Janis, playing extra deep FS because it would give him more time to react and because he has the potential speed. I'm not saying it would work (and this is probably a horrible time to try it, but maybe next offseason)?

Janis is too stupid to run routes. I don't want him making decisions on the back end of a defense lol

Archived