Who to Start/Sit Thread: Help Us, Help You

JaguarCrazy2832

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

Yeah, I don't know why they are pulling Collins out at the goal line. Weird. I'm guessing it's because of the fumbles. But if Collins isn't the goal line back, that's a problem, because he's not the receiving back either. 

What kind of sucks is that the game flow of neither game has helped at all. The first game was a complete blow out so early that they rested starters in the second half, and this game they are way behind so early all they can do now is throw the football. 

Im a half second away from moving Chris Thompson into my RB2 behind Gurley and putting Phillip Lindsay or Chris Godwin in my Flex lol

Non PPR

TE: Kittle or Burton

Pick 3: Connor, Cook, DJ, Deion Lewis, Shady

PPR (With return yards counting): 

Flex: Jakeem Grant (returns are his big value w/ 125 yards last week, but also 7 targets last week is interesting enough for me to roster him) vs Will Fuller vs Lindsay

1 hour ago, Duffman57 said:

Non PPR

TE: Kittle or Burton

Pick 3: Connor, Cook, DJ, Deion Lewis, Shady

PPR (With return yards counting): 

Flex: Jakeem Grant (returns are his big value w/ 125 yards last week, but also 7 targets last week is interesting enough for me to roster him) vs Will Fuller vs Lindsay

Kittle

Conner, Cook and DJ 

Lindsay

PPR league need 1 WR and 1 Flex out of this bunch

Amari Cooper at DEN, Robbie Anderson vs MIA, Phillip Lindsay vs OAK, Jamison Crowder vs IND, Keelan Cole vs NE

Just now, N4L said:

@Forge did you sit AJ Green last night like you said you were going to? Lol

No, I started him. But honestly only because I couldn't wrap my head around the idea of benching my top 3 receivers (as I'm certainly sitting Fitz against the Rams, and until I hear differently, I'm assuming that Patrick Peterson is going to be lined up on Cooks). Had I had good matchups with Fitz and Cooks, Green would have been on my bench. 

13 hours ago, holt_bruce81 said:

What DST should i start? 

Jaguars vs Patriots 

or

Bears vs Seahawks 

I have the same two defenses and I'm going with the bears. It's a good matchup for them because the lack of weapons for Seattle. Their secondary isn't great right now but they will dominate up front and should get a fair amount of sacks 

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

PPR league need 1 WR and 1 Flex out of this bunch

Amari Cooper at DEN, Robbie Anderson vs MIA, Phillip Lindsay vs OAK, Jamison Crowder vs IND, Keelan Cole vs NE

Ugh. That's almost worth starting Cooper, to be honest, but I think he's going to have an awful game.

In a Full PPR, I think I'll go with Lindsay in my flex and I suppose Cole? Though I don't like the matchup with NE to be honest. LIS, almost worth it to start Cooper, but I just can't get behind the idea of starting him this week, though he obviously has the most upside of those guys, so I would understand the plaly. 

13 hours ago, holt_bruce81 said:

What DST should i start? 

Jaguars vs Patriots 

or

Bears vs Seahawks 

I think I go with the Bears to be honest. I think in all likelihood, they end up similar with regards to points, but New England is new england, and would anyone be super shocked if they racked up 40 points against the Jaguars, because I wouldn't. I think the Bears have the better floor in this, and I think odds are they put up similar points. 

Just now, 11sanchez11 said:

he's not following #1 WRs this year, he is staying on one side

Excellent information, thank you. I was a little worried about Corey Davis' hamstring, so I think this info will allow me to take a chance on Cooks. 

Archived