Who to Start/Sit Thread: Help Us, Help You

JaguarCrazy2832

15 hours ago, Forge said:

Eli or Nick Mullens? My second quarterback is on a bye week, so I"m scraping the bottom of the barrel at this point. Both guys make me a little nervous in that they could be pulled at any time. Eli, despite being a joke, has at least been somewhat consistent (half his games have yielded at least 14 points and another got 13). Josh Rosen is also an option, but I actually like him less than ether and I want no part of Darnold against the Bills defense. 

I'm tempted to say Mullens but his only win might be against the worst defense in the league. Its weird but I think Eli is the better option

9 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

Rivers or Wentz?  Chargers play Raiders, so yeah... But Wentz usually shreds Dallas.  

I have a bunch of guys on BYE this week, should I feel ok playing my backup TE OJ Howard in the slot?  

I want Rivers to go off because I have him but I think Wentz is the better play here. 

I would be somewhat concerned starting Howard but without knowing who else there is, it might be your best option

Okay so I need some help, all non-ppr leagues:

Tyrell Williams vs Oakland or Christian Kirk vs KC(have 3 on a bye and AJ Green hurt)

Pick 1 RB, 1 WR and a Flex:

Aaron Jones vs Miami

Sony Michel vs Tennessee(if he plays and if he doesn't please)

Kerryon Johnson @ Chicago

Doug Baldwin @ LAR

Tyrell Williams @ Oakland

Help me out boys

@EaglesPeteC

@Forge

@MKnight82

49 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Okay so I need some help, all non-ppr leagues:

Tyrell Williams vs Oakland or Christian Kirk vs KC(have 3 on a bye and AJ Green hurt)

Pick 1 RB, 1 WR and a Flex:

Aaron Jones vs Miami

Sony Michel vs Tennessee(if he plays and if he doesn't please)

Kerryon Johnson @ Chicago

Doug Baldwin @ LAR

Tyrell Williams @ Oakland

Help me out boys

@EaglesPeteC

@Forge

@MKnight82

Sony if he plays if not go with Aaron Jones. Also if Sony plays you can always flex Aaron Jones.

Tyrell over kirk too I think.

Think I might roll with Tyrell over Doug.

3 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

James White has simply been too good and more consistent 

While I do agree, there are some signs that point to Duke this week. I guess I keep riding with White until the Pats give me a reason to stop. 

4 minutes ago, BillSabre said:

While I do agree, there are some signs that point to Duke this week. I guess I keep riding with White until the Pats give me a reason to stop. 

Yea Duke put up numbers for sure but ride the guy that’s been doing it all year. White hasnt scored less than 14 in a ppr format all year and Duke has cracked that a few times. Both are great plays but benching someone so consistent will make you lose sleep

My flex position and my RB2 has been the bane of my existence...week to week, I seemingly get burned by whoever I sit/play. This week I played Barber (Tampa) instead of Duke Johnson, and between Sterling Shepherd and Cole Beaseley, one of those guys seem to mess me over.

6 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Yea Duke put up numbers for sure but ride the guy that’s been doing it all year. White hasnt scored less than 14 in a ppr format all year and Duke has cracked that a few times. Both are great plays but benching someone so consistent will make you lose sleep

That’s my normal thinking but with Sony stepping back in(?) and ATL being one of the worst teams against rb’s catching passes it gives me something to ponder.  I suppose Whites production shouldn’t really take a hit regardless though as his main role doesn’t change much. Thing is he was at least getting goaline carries also where that will be a no go with Sony in. 

My home league is trying to gift me this championship.

Last week someone dropped Marlon Mack who I picked up and just traded for Tyler Boyd.

On Sunday right before the games, somebody else dropped TY Hilton who i just scooped up off of waivers.

Now that Waivers went through both Lev Bell and Matt Brieda have been dropped. Hopefully I can scoop at least one of them up off of waivers for tomorrow.

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

My home league is trying to gift me this championship.

Last week someone dropped Marlon Mack who I picked up and just traded for Tyler Boyd.

On Sunday right before the games, somebody else dropped TY Hilton who i just scooped up off of waivers.

Now that Waivers went through both Lev Bell and Matt Brieda have been dropped. Hopefully I can scoop at least one of them up off of waivers for tomorrow.

Can I join your league?

Archived