Who to Start/Sit Thread: Help Us, Help You

JaguarCrazy2832

2 minutes ago, CriminalMind said:

5 defenses you'd recommend for next week (or next week + 1)? Let's say your set this week with a team, but need to stream another in week 13.

Honestly,  who ever the Redskins are playing. McCoy will turn the ball over.

20 hours ago, CaliforniaKid7 said:

A must win this week and Trubisky out is a killer in my 2 QB league. I have Brady as my QB1, need to pick ONE QB from the following to start. It’s a rough group. 

Carr vs Ravens

Tannehill vs Indy

Keenum vs Pit

Chase Daniel vs Detriot

Or Rosen/McCown/Allen

im leaning towards Tannehill vs Indy 

Tanny is the best option. Playing the worst defense but has decent potential 

13 hours ago, HeydudemanG said:

Who should I start at RB?

Adrian Peterson vs dallas

Sony Michael vs jets

Matt Breida San Fran vs tampa

Jordan Howard chi vs detriot

Chris Carson seatle vs panthers

Duke johnson Jr cle vs Bengals

I have Tyler boyd on the flex so I can start 3 if i think all 3 will out perform him but i don't they will with aj green out

Need help! This is an important game!

AJ Green might actually play...so that might change things

Is it a PPR league? I think the 3 are the best options even over Boyd. If it is PPR though I'd take Johnson over AP

12 hours ago, The LBC said:

And NOTE WHAT I JUST SAID ABOVE, people!!!

Mitchell Trubisky is doubtful to play tomorrow and he's in the early game.  Chase Daniel is likely to be the starting QB for the Bears, so adjust you expectations accordingly as to how you view Daniel.

I know that I, for one, benched Allen Robinson in favor of Larry Fitzgerald (may yet pivot to MVS depending on if I need ceiling or floor play) but I'm sticking with Trey Burton (largely because the TE pickings are slim and I do feel like Daniel playing is going to benefit one of him or Shaheen - it's just a matter of which one).

Would you start Burton over Brate knowing MT won't play? I know Burton could get alot of underneath stuff but is Chase Daniel REALLY going to give him a decent amount of looks?

3 hours ago, CriminalMind said:

5 defenses you'd recommend for next week (or next week + 1)? Let's say your set this week with a team, but need to stream another in week 13.

Knowing the scoring helps alot. Some leagues count yards given up and others dont or increase value of turnovers.

Bills play Miami and NYJ after they play Jax

KC plays Oakland and Baltimore, LJax is a bit of an unknown though

Titans play NYJ & Jax

Panthers play TB & Clev

Those are probably the best 4 with maybe 1-2 actually available to be added

Archived