If you could pick one cloned 25 year old HOF player to add to your team this year, who would you have?

TecmoSuperJoe

22 hours ago, Elky said:

Reggie White.

Anyone taking Dan Marino over Joe Montana is nuts.

Not really. The question was who would you take for this year, not for their career. I’m taking Marino’s 25 year old season over Montana’s 25 year old season all day.

18 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

Not really. The question was who would you take for this year, not for their career. I’m taking Marino’s 25 year old season over Montana’s 25 year old season all day.

Well considering Montana won his first Super Bowl, without Jerry Rice mind you, when he was 25...

Ray Lewis for the Saints... definitely need some more improvements at LBer and Lewis would be able to be the defensive leader and help bring some fire to them.  Plus having a player at each level of Cam Jordan, Ray Lewis, and Marshon Lattimore at each level would be ridiculous.

With not one but two LB's starting on Sunday that have yet to play an NFL down (random fact: both noob LB's Raekwon McMillan and Jerome Baker were teammates at Ohio State), the Dolphins could use 25-yr-old **** Butkus at LB.

He was HUGE for a LB of the 1960's at 6-foot-3, 250 pounds, that's like 30 lbs bigger than Steelers HoF great LB Jack Lambert. Heck, Butkus was bigger than many of the offensive and defensive lineman back then. Butkus crush RB's...

If this is a time machine where we could also alter that person's future, I'd add a 25 year old Tom Brady. We would ruin him, he'd be selling insurance somewhere, Patriots fans would lose their collective minds, and that would make me very happy.

If not, then I'd take 25 year old Tom Brady because we'd have him for 15-20 years, making us Browns fans very happy.

It's a Win/Win really.

Archived