If you could pick one cloned 25 year old HOF player to add to your team this year, who would you have?

TecmoSuperJoe

In order:
1) Montana/Marino = Both have succeeded in the same offensive concept. Nagy is coming from the Andy Reid coaching tree who himself comes from the same Walsh tree that built the west coast offense. A 25 year old Montana or Marino would be a match made in heaven.

3) Brady = It would be hard to pass one of the greatest ever and have the most important position solidified for 2 eras straight.

4) Peyton = Peyton's knowledge of the game could be implemented into any system. 

5) Troy or Reed (preferably Troy) = There aren't many very good safeties in the league because of how hard it is to play in the modern era, but it doesn't take away just how important the position is and how big of an effect in have on entire defense beings that it's the last line of defense. Having the ability and confidence to allow Troy or Reed to roam freely in the backfield would be huge for any defense. Troy 's versatility would be the better fit right now and Jackson could learn alot from him.

6) Lewis = Ray Lewis...enough said. Even if you were to ask me to sign a trade agreement for Mack, Roquan AND Trevathan...the ink would be dry before you could even finish asking the question.

my first thought was Anthony Munoz because of the situation the Bengals line is in.. but I guess you would have to take a hall of fame QB.

Give me Marino.. could you imagine what he could do to defenses with the way games are officiated these days!!!

1 hour ago, fluhartz said:

my first thought was Anthony Munoz because of the situation the Bengals line is in.. but I guess you would have to take a hall of fame QB.

Give me Marino.. could you imagine what he could do to defenses with the way games are officiated these days!!!

He would have a field day thats for sure. I never knew your OL was in bad shape but we all remember Marino's release. He would be good for about 60TD's if he played 16 games

Archived