Mayweather vs McGregor

SteelersFanMD

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

I don't think it was that quick.  Natural progression to him winning the early rounds to gassing out.  But an athlete of his caliber can recover rather quickly to at least functional.

What? It was like mid round 8 he died. And he came out round 9 dead. Then literally 10 seconds later he is perfectly fine.

Connor started looking gassed around late round 7. Mayweather knew exactly what he was doing, and it got real ugly after that. Not fun seeing a guy out there with his hands down that much. Good for them for both getting paid.

He literally just said what I said:

"I am clear spoken, I am fine, the ref should have let me go. I was just tired, but he didnt hurt me."

Thats what I was saying. It never at any point looked like Conner was even hurt. He just needed a breather. obvi he lost, im not saying that. It just reinforces my opinion about boxing and how stupid it is as a fighting sport (and I boxed as a teen)

They might have just ran a dang marathon while slapping eachother.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

"I am clear spoken, I am fine, the ref should have let me go. I was just tired, but he didnt hurt me."

Thats what I was saying. It never at any point looked like Conner was even hurt. He just needed a breather. obvi he lost, im not saying that. It just reinforces my opinion about boxing and how stupid it is as a fighting sport (and I boxed as a teen)

He would have been on the mat before the round was done. Next round latest. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Oh, well that is a completely different discussion imo.

Just now, BillsGuy82 said:

These bird comments make me laugh. Good for Conor getting that pay. Now back to UFC to war El Cucuy.

I dunno what a bird comment is.

Just now, sunnygsm said:

He would have been on the mat before the round was done. Next round latest. 

From wobbly legs and fatigue. Hed of been down on the mat doing calculus. Like I said - should have just ran a marathon slapping eachother.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

What? You mean Connor didn't admit he was hurt? He was taking pretty heavy shots and wobbling around the ring. Looked like Foreman v Ali about to just topple over any second.

6 minutes ago, iPwn said:

Legit one of the least entertaining fights I have ever seen. Floyd had to start the fight by charging in and not moving his head to even make the first couple rounds interesting. Then a pure boxing clinic from the 4th onward. Seeing Floyd’s excellence on display one last time was cool, but what a nonsense fight.

through 8 it was more entertaining than any Floyd fight I ever watched

The first 8 were super competitive. 

Archived