Game of Thrones - Our Watch has Ended

pwny

If anyone runs into a giant GOT world map, let me know. Id like to get one. I found one but the DL for it is dead. Id rather not do the poster route, 20 years past the age of hanging a poster. lol

Heres the one I ran into but is now dead. So if you see something like it, I thank you kindly.

https://www.reddit.com/r/gameofthrones/comments/6qyi4v/no_spoilers_i_spent_the_last_3_weeks_drawing_this/

Can't believe how many people complain about every little thing. It's a TV show, take it for what it is.

I was definitely expecting more deaths, but thankfully Tormund made it out. I had a feeling a dragon was going down, but was still shocked to see it happen. If by some chance Cersei joins them, her crossbow could be loaded with a dragonglass spear, but I think the odds of her joining are slim to none.

It was nice to see Benjen save Jon (too bad they didn't have more time together), but I was really hoping Rhaegal was going to come back for him. That would've been a sweet way to basically confirm his lineage more than they have. I feel like they are going to do this big reveal with Bran and everyone is going to just brush it off since it's pretty common knowledge at this point.

Super pumped for the finale. Really hoping this one doesn't leak.

27 minutes ago, JonStark said:

Can't believe how many people complain about every little thing. It's a TV show, take it for what it is.

Really?

I didn't have a huge problem with most of what went on except for the lack of storylines not being wrapped up. Only 7 more episodes and we have yet to see a build up of just how big a threat Baelish really is. His reach is supposed to be able to stretch across all of Westeros and yet he is still only playing with Sansa, not even a hint of other plans going on with himself puppeteering. Him being the single most dangerous person in the series besides the NK himself. We don't see enough of him.

Theory Spoilers

The more I watch this the more I think I am giving into the theory that Bran is the Night King. Martin's refusal to comment on the Night King's ability to control Wights and the Walkers as either being warging or another type of sorcery. And on top of that his ability to interact with Bran and his time travel abilities when he is only supposed to be a watcher and unable to interact with anyone. Even Bryden Rivers/The eyed Raven said that he couldn't interact with anyone while watching. Bran has shown he is able to defy the laws on that reality when he chooses. As does the Night King. My idea is similar to that of the original theory. That Bran himself will become the Night King, not to try and stop the plague it is, but to give Jon a head of the snake to kill off the Walkers for good. Basically martyring himself.

Just now, Calvert28 said:

Really?

I didn't have a huge problem with most of what went on except for the lack of storylines not being wrapped up. Only 7 more episodes and we have yet to see a build up of just how big a threat Baelish really is. His reach is supposed to be able to stretch across all of Westeros and yet he is still only playing with Sansa, not even a hint of other plans going on with himself puppeteering. Him being the single most dangerous person in the series besides the NK himself. We don't see enough of him.

Theory Spoilers

Reveal hidden contents

The more I watch this the more I think I am giving into the theory that Bran is the Night King. Martin's refusal to comment on the Night King's ability to control Wights and the Walkers as either being warging or another type of sorcery. And on top of that his ability to interact with Bran and his time travel abilities when he is only supposed to be a watcher and unable to interact with anyone. Even Bryden Rivers/The eyed Raven said that he couldn't interact with anyone while watching. Bran has shown he is able to defy the laws on that reality when he chooses. As does the Night King. My idea is similar to that of the original theory. That Bran himself will become the Night King, not to try and stop the plague it is, but to give Jon a head of the snake to kill off the Walkers for good. Basically martyring himself.

I can definitely get on board with that. I was referring more to the time travel/spearing the wrong dragon complaints. The only thing that helps is that all of the episodes next season are supposed to be "feature length", so we should have a little more screen time than this season. But I agree, this show is so good that I don't want them to forget about or rush any characters.

1 hour ago, cddolphin said:

Drogon's back / side is probably much more sheilded than Viserion's armpit / belly area, I'm assuming, not only because of the thickness of the scales in that area but Drogon is also substantially larger.

That might explain why he didn't try to go for Drogon. Even for the NK dragon hide is incredibly thick. Most of what attacks it just bounces off.