Game of Thrones - Our Watch has Ended

pwny

45 minutes ago, jyod21 said:

How is everyone telling the difference between Viserion and Rhaegal?  What are their defining features?

They're different colours technically. It's hard to tell. I forget which is which, but one is greenish and the other is white/yellow I think.

1 hour ago, jyod21 said:

How is everyone telling the difference between Viserion and Rhaegal?  What are their defining features?

Viserion has a green-ish tinge.

NK isn't a calculating entitity? What on earth? He seems pretty obvious to be a planner / reactive type..

18 hours ago, wackywabbit said:

The trek beyond the wall was too stupid an idea for the writers to get away with more significant deaths. They didn't do enough to convince us that there is any point in showing Cersei a wight or that she will care. 

Pretty much. And why not just have Dany fly Drogon north of the wall, dip down and snag "an evidence wight" on the outer edge of the undead posse? 

Appreciate the show. Just saying.... 

2 minutes ago, oldman9er said:

Pretty much. And why not just have Dany fly Drogon north of the wall, dip down and snag "an evidence wight" on the outer edge of the undead posse? 

Appreciate the show. Just saying.... 

I think it's okay how they did it. Dany didn't want to do that and wanted to stay where she was but then they all got in over their heads in the north which forced her hand. What you said may have been a more effective measure but when has Dany ever been pragmatic over being stubborn?

I haven't read the books but it sucks it's not really going off it anymore. Everyone has plot armor now and it's super lame. I feel like Tyrion Jon and Dany will all be left standing at the end even though I feel like GRRM wouldn't have it that way himself. 

16 hours ago, PARROTHEAD said:

See that upcoming picture I posted a few pages back. Cersei is sitting on the throne, exhaling steam like winter has arrived there and its freezing cold.

I think theyve boxed themselves into KL. And will refuse to give up the only position they have.

pzrxNdg.jpg

I'm like 98% sure that's just a little bit of lens flare.

9 minutes ago, yankee0724 said:

I'm like 98% sure that's just a little bit of lens flare.

I'm like 2% sure it was meaningless symbolism in a teaser trailer. If winter comes to kings landing I don't think it'll be this season. 

5 minutes ago, scar988 said:

Anyone else hoping Cersei dies and miscarries in the next episode? She just feels like a waste this season. Like she's there, but she's just in the way of progress.

that would be maybe the worst thing to ever happen in GoT.  She's a great villain 

13 hours ago, thrILL! said:

The bigger issue is why didn't Dany have Drogon attack the Night King and end the freaking war altogether?  They showed the camera angle of her looking down at Jon and the others.  I was screaming at the TV for Jon to point her toward the Night King.  

She really had no knowledge about them though and was probably just thinking save her guys. She landed pretty quickly