Game of Thrones - Our Watch has Ended

pwny

Just now, sunnygsm said:

From reddit

"I think Tyrion promised Cersei's child to be the next heir to throne, since he believes Daenerys will have no children. That's why Cersei then agreed to fight, so that the Lannister house will stay in power. He thinks he can get this done by continuing to push democracy for the new empire. I think that's also why they showed Tyrion in the Jon/Dany scene because he might be worried that his plan will be ruined if Dany actually has a child."

Seems like a somewhat plausible theory. 

The only reason that theory doesn't hold up is that Cersei isn't keeping up her end of the bargain.  It would be a hell of a theory if Cersei did keep up her end though. 

Season 7 spoilers that didn't happen even though they were in the list of spoilers: 

Repeat, this is from the season 7 spoilers where everything happened as they said it did.  Everything and I mean everything was accurate, but one thing that was in those spoilers didn't happen this season. 

The spoilers said Cersei woke up in a bed of blood, suggesting a miscarriage.

7 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Next season we're suppose to get 10 episodes I believe. I'll be cool with 3 though lol..

also, the dude gendry

kills with the war hammer played Ned in bravos in that weird play.. 

but no way was it the same actor..

i also thought this was cool..

http://www.sportsinsomnia.com/forums/uploads/images/1503890467-U11225.png

What's cool about it? Am I missing something 

1 minute ago, ninjapirate said:

Did they really named Jon after his older brother? If so that's the dumbest thing I ever heard. Wasn't oberyn screaming about the mountain killing elia's children? The show already acknowledged the damn character just piss poor writing. 

Reported..Also, GRR has been throwing shade at GOT this season. It's clear that he's not happy about Euron and the characters that have been killed off.. He's been praising this new show called the last kingdom.. Seems like it's a mini GOT I'll have to check it out and the reviews have been phenomal.

21 minutes ago, mse326 said:

1. I don't need proof to have a belief

2. Then you still lose the honor of House Stark. Not really keeping with the narrative

3. Don't be so butthurt just because something irked me that you don't care about. That is kind of opinions are all about.

You are right you can believe what you want.

We aren't gonna see that scene the same cause you are assuming that the characters knew something and I'm not going to make that assumption. 

6 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

Did they really named Jon after his older brother? If so that's the dumbest thing I ever heard. Wasn't oberyn screaming about the mountain killing elia's children? The show already acknowledged the damn character just piss poor writing. 

I'm not sure what their plan is.  Maybe they thought people forgot they named the children in the show (their names are only mentioned once by Beric in a VERY blink and you miss it scene), but they know a bunch of book readers watch and know Rhaegar already had a son named Aegon.  I don't know...doesn't make sense any way I think about it.

6 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

So, do you guys think that Jon will tell Dany about his true identity after Bran tells him?

Maybe he'll decide based on how good the boatsex was. 

I imagine he'll come out with it given his speech about honesty etc. 

4 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Poor Jorah came back from a terrible disease only to end up in the friend zone.

I can only imagine how he'll feel once he finds out her and Jon had sex..."everyone gets to nail her but me!!!!"?

Edited by rob_shadows