Game of Thrones - Our Watch has Ended

pwny

3 minutes ago, flyers0909 said:

There has to be a ton of deaths next week.  Since it'll all be during the crazy battle I imagine the deaths won't get a lot of screen time.  This week was to give a final look at a lot of these characters.  Carnage next Sunday. 

I'm not sure they're is a ton of death if you assume the fight with Cersei is still to come. They have to leave some bodies for that

10 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

Said this before but they are saving it all for the dragons with the CGI.

The CGI cost crap is nonsense.

Syfy makes a dozen movies a year using nothing but CGI and not a 1 of their entire budgets outside Sharknado hit 1 million.

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

Most likely death candidates for me (spoiler speculation)

So Theon - dead already. " I'll protect bran " is like a GOT suicide note

Beric- toast. He has no other role in the series with regards to the other wars

Jorah. At first I had him as a toss up for next week's body count. After his advice, backing Tyrion, he's gone.

Edd- same as beric-, this is the only story he's a part of. The wall has fallen, if they beat nk, the watch isn't needed

I had originally planned on grey worm being in here, but the idea that it's missendei in the crypts who dies is more spelling because I agree that is not a safe spot, but couldn't figure out who would kick it. One of them is gone

One of the dragons for sure. Maybe both

Who else do you guys think is a lock?

The entire crypt is going to be a disaster. They will be fighting a war on 2 fronts.

Brienne is a lock too.

Edited by candyman93

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

Jorah. At first I had him as a toss up for next week's body count. After his advice, backing Tyrion, he's gone.

Edd- same as beric-, this is the only story he's a part of. The wall has fallen, if they beat nk, the watch isn't needed

I had originally planned on grey worm being in here, but the idea that it's missendei in the crypts who dies is more spelling because I agree that is not a safe spot, but couldn't figure out who would kick it. One of them is gone

I think Brienne is a goner after that feel-good knighting scene. 

• Like 1

Just now, HTTRG3Dynasty said:

I think Brienne is a goner after that feel-good knighting scene. 

She's is my toss up list. I could certainly see that now after this episode. But there's also a part of me that wonders if she is untouchable

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

I say Jorah makes it.

Ill replace him with Pod, Brienne and Jaime. The left flank goes down. I think these light episodes are set up to hammer fans next week. And that def would.

2 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

The one guy I think is a lock to survive is Jamie. P

I do, if only because I believe the prophecy The Clegane bowl is more fan theory, and I do think it will happen in the books, unsure if it will here, so unsure about sandor

Sam is fairly untouchable in my opinion. I'd be floored if he died. 

3 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

I say Jorah makes it.

Ill replace him with Pod, Brienne and Jaime. The left flank goes down. I think these light episodes are set up to hammer fans next week. And that def would.

I think jorah is gone, but I think they will give him a boss death. He's going down saving important people, or he's killed by nk himself

1 minute ago, candyman93 said:

Also, the girl that reminds Davos of Shireen is a lock to die.

I dont see it. They both live and Davos adopts her as his own. Last episode, at the end, there will be a flash of him sitting at a table, teaching her how to read as Sams overvoice finishes the tale all LOTR style.