Game of Thrones - Our Watch has Ended

pwny

2 minutes ago, HTTRG3Dynasty said:

Meh. Average. A lot of cringe-worthy moments in that episode IMO. Just seemed way too Hollywood and not aligned with what those characters would actually do/say in certain situations. Really wish it was possible for GRRM to write the dialogue this last season. 

I appreciated the knighting of Brienne. Yes, very Hollywood-ish, but I thought they earned that one

Just now, Calvert28 said:

Dude. You'd know you'd hit it like Jackie Chan. She's a High born, plus I bet she's limber.

Did you see that movie About Schmidt?  When your going along, all bored. Then BOOM!. Kathy Bates naked.

It was like that. I saw the BN sign at the beginning and am like "OHHH YEAH Missandre!!" ... Noo. Lil ugly Maisie Williams.

2 minutes ago, Tyty said:

Two straight fan service eps iyam 

Some things just have to come full circle and be resolved. A chunk of these guys aren't going to be around at the end of next week's episode. 

That being said... Seriously, where. The. Hell. Is. Ghost? If he randomly shows up on the fight next week, only to die by episode's end, I will be livid

Just now, Forge said:

Some things just have to come full circle and he resolved. A chunk of these guys aren't going to be around at the end of next week's episode. 

That being said... Seriously, where. The. Hell. Is. Ghost? If he randomly shows up on the fight next week, only to die by episode's end, I will be livid

j4curyzwtmt21.png?width=640&crop=smart&a

• Like 8

Just now, PARROTHEAD said:

Did you see that movie About Schmidt?  When your going along, all bored. Then BOOM!. Kathy Bates naked.

It was like that. I saw the BN sign at the beginning and am like "OHHH YEAH Missandre!!" ... Noo. Lil ugly Maisie Williams.

Looked like she had tig bitties but it’s impossible to know since they went with basic cable esque nudity there. That didn’t warrant a nudity warning 

Just now, Forge said:

Some things just have to come full circle and he resolved. A chunk of these guys aren't going to be around at the end of next week's episode. 

He was up on the wall when Jon, Sam, and Ed were talking.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Some things just have to come full circle and be resolved. A chunk of these guys aren't going to be around at the end of next week's episode. 

Wasn’t he chilling up top with them or was that an Australian Shepard