Game of Thrones - Our Watch has Ended

pwny

13 hours ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Looked it up. See Edmure is scheduled for the season.

Any guess as to what role he might have. He didnt roll north with troops in ep.1.

Could he get there next week with troops in tow? Do they retreat to him? Or is he just making a cameo at the end to get his lands restored? Cause Robyn is scheduled to show at some point too. I could see all the heads gathering the last episode to pay homage.

Maybe he will show up with the Blackfish

4 hours ago, PARROTHEAD said:

When Walder and Jaime were talking at the feast at the Twins. They mentioned he was in the cells there. Arya wiped all the Freys out. Thats why I say about a cameo appearance. Cause hes been working on another show.

I been searching for a link in regards to Edmure and Robin showing up this season, but all I found was a cast list from watchersonthewall for episode 1 where of course they didn’t appear. Do you have another link?

54 minutes ago, Acgott said:

I been searching for a link in regards to Edmure and Robin showing up this season, but all I found was a cast list from watchersonthewall for episode 1 where of course they didn’t appear. Do you have another link?

All I found was the cast list from February when released. Mentioned in places like Express.UK and such.

I finally watched Season 1 - 6 and man, Ramsay Bolton's death is even more satisfying after watching what he did to Theon. I still don't quite understand Aria's transformation in Braavos but regardless it's bad ***.

Also, The Hound coming back was awesome but I feel like we should've actually seen him get discovered after being left for dead. I'm also still waiting for the exact moment when Bran becomes the Three Eyed Raven, but perhaps that's in the last episode of S6.

1 hour ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I finally watched Season 1 - 6 and man, Ramsay Bolton's death is even more satisfying after watching what he did to Theon. I still don't quite understand Aria's transformation in Braavos but regardless it's bad ***.

Also, The Hound coming back was awesome but I feel like we should've actually seen him get discovered after being left for dead. I'm also still waiting for the exact moment when Bran becomes the Three Eyed Raven, but perhaps that's in the last episode of S6.

What he did to Theon wasnt enough. Theon killed and roasted 2 boys. The young one likely his own son.

On 4/17/2019 at 2:24 PM, seminoles1 said:

His trust in Cerci might be his demise, he was willing to stand in front of all of the leaders in the north and swear his sister's army was going to show up to help. Everyone else knows they're not coming and it hurts his credibility. Ultimately I think he's going to be a traitor to Dany and the stare Bran gave him leads me to believe he'll be dead sooner rather than later. 

On 4/17/2019 at 7:00 PM, Piquel said:

Did anyone else notice that the poor Umber kid was sent on a suicide mission by Sansa, and Jon and Dany were gallivanting around with the dragons while the Night King was turning him into art work.

Didn't his people refuse to come?

• Like 1

On 4/15/2019 at 6:11 PM, seminoles1 said:

Watched again and it really, REALLY bothers me that all these northerners are so worried about who is king or queen of what. Like...there's zombies about 50 miles away. We can talk about this next week if we're still alive.

They've gone from proud to stubborn to ******* stupid.

Based on how the entire series has gone it makes sense. Only a handful of characters have actually seen the army of the dead and know the battle that's ahead. The entire series has been a political soap opera of sorts about who truly deserves to sit on the throne and why. Hell, Cerci knows that the army of the dead has broken through the wall and still doesn't plan to send troops to help. 

Episode 2 is probably similar in theme in terms of it being a ton of political bickering then the Whites show up and it's on.

On 4/16/2019 at 3:35 PM, seminoles1 said:

It'll be interesting to see if the Night King has any strategy. The living soldiers at Winterfell could take a huge chunk of his army out easily with dragonglass tipped arrows if he just charges and assumes his sheer numbers will overwhelm.

I hope this isn't the case. I'm of the belief he set the trap north of the wall to capture a dragon, so it'd be disappointing if he has no strategy for this battle.

Based on the clips that we've seen it seems like his army eventually overruns Winterfell and the casualties in the battle become soldiers in his army. Personally, I think that he's going to send his huge army to Winterfell to occupy their forces while he rides his dragon to Kings Landing and burns down the majority of the city. 

5 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Based on the clips that we've seen it seems like his army eventually overruns Winterfell and the casualties in the battle become soldiers in his army. Personally, I think that he's going to send his huge army to Winterfell to occupy their forces while he rides his dragon to Kings Landing and burns down the majority of the city. 

Yeah I saw this theory reddit already too.

Question on the NK's symbol but may have a book spoiler so I'm tagging it.

I was just looking through some of the houses and sigils and it occurred to me that the symbol he made with the Umber boy looks A LOT like the Blackfyre sigil? Am I the only one that sees it? If it is do you think the combination of the army of the dead plus the now arrived Golden Company portends to a secret Blackfyre (but who?) ending up on the Iron Throne?

30 minutes ago, mse326 said:

Question on the NK's symbol but may have a book spoiler so I'm tagging it.

Hide contents

I was just looking through some of the houses and sigils and it occurred to me that the symbol he made with the Umber boy looks A LOT like the Blackfyre sigil? Am I the only one that sees it? If it is do you think the combination of the army of the dead plus the now arrived Golden Company portends to a secret Blackfyre (but who?) ending up on the Iron Throne?

It’s the same children of the forest symbol. It just looks like the Targaryen sigil because of the fire.

• Like 1