Game of Thrones - Our Watch has Ended

pwny

1 hour ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I missed the explanation on how Benjen was still alive...can someone explain that for me?

I thought that the children of the forest stuck him with dragon glass after he was stabbed by the WW or something. I'm losing confidence in this by the second.

4 minutes ago, broncofan48 said:

So does everyone get a dragonglass suppository pre-battle then?

I'd take it before bed but not on an empty stomach.

Edited by Fl0nkerton
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Fl0nkerton said:

I thought that the children of the forest stuck him with dragon glass after he was stabbed by the WW or something. I'm losing confidence in this by the second.

I think you're right, but my theory that I always wanted to happen was that since the Night King is most likely a Stark, they weren't able to be fully turned or something along those lines. The Starks always make a point to bury their dead in the crypts, maybe because they are able to somehow fight back against the walkers.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, JonStark said:

I think you're right, but my theory that I always wanted to happen was that since the Night King is most likely a Stark, they weren't able to be fully turned or something along those lines. The Starks always make a point to bury their dead in the crypts, maybe because they are able to somehow fight back against the walkers.

giphy.gif

35 minutes ago, JonStark said:

Wouldnt it be anti climatic if that was the reason he is fighting to get to Winterfell? He was a stark that wanted to be buried in the crypts and as soon as he conquers the castle and everyone flees south in terror, he goes down there, digs himself a grave, hops in, covers himself up and then all the WWs fall over dead.

3 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

Wouldnt it be anti climatic if that was the reason he is fighting to get to Winterfell? He was a stark that wanted to be buried in the crypts and as soon as he conquers the castle and everyone flees south in terror, he goes down there, digs himself a grave, hops in, covers himself up and then all the WWs fall over dead.

Could've just sent a raven to say that tbh.

"Hey guys it's me the Night King. Just writing to say I'm coming down south with a few friends to be buried in the crypt of Winterfell LIKE I SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE FIRST TIME! We're gonna stop by and have dinner at The Umber's place on the way, so no need to feed me. I'll probably show myself in. Thanks! <3 - NK"

• Like 2

3 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Can you guys imagine how unfortunate it would be if Jon caught a bad case of diarrhea right before this battle?

Since everyone historically never asks questions about why you're ducking stuff if the excuse is diarrhea, they should try this and see if they can stall the NK for a day.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Since everyone historically never asks questions about why you're ducking stuff if the excuse is diarrhea, they should try this and see if they can stall the NK for a day.

Jon: nowhere to be found

Sansa: "Where is John?!"

Guy-Who-Never-Gets-To-Attend-Meetings: "My Lady, he has a bad case of the runs...we can't fight today!"

Sansa: "...oh god damnit, Jon. Okay, send a note to the Night King. Ask for a small delay of a fort night so Jon can clean up his bowels. Ugh. So embarrassing!"

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Jon: nowhere to be found

Sansa: "Where is John?!"

Guy-Who-Never-Gets-To-Attend-Meetings: "My Lady, he has a bad case of the runs...we can't fight today!"

Sansa: "...oh god damnit, Jon. Okay, send a note to the Night King. Ask for a small delay of a fort night so Jon can clean up his bowels. Ugh. So embarrassing!"

*hard cut to the next day*

Jon: "Don't you walk into that trench otherwise we may as well just bury you in the crypts."

*laugh track*

• Like 1

7 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Can you guys imagine how unfortunate it would be if Jon caught a bad case of diarrhea right before this battle?

No matter how bad a case he gets. It would be nothing compared to what his dad must of dropped having to face Bobby B at the Trident.

2zau2h.jpg