Game of Thrones - Our Watch has Ended

pwny

Just now, El ramster said:

I honestly don’t think it was good. Just the shock factor is at a all time maximum 

Depends on what you want in an episode. Obviously, this was 90% war and battle. It was a success just because by the end of, even I felt exhausted. It took a lot out of me lol. There was that great long shot of Jon walking through winterfell and seeing everyone else. The dragon scene was fantastic. The lighting of the swords / arakhs and then the charge...I thought the direction was amazing. 

• Like 1

Shocked at that outcome, wow. Now Arya can fulfill her goal of killing Cersei, hound can kill the mountain. I was not expecting NK to die so easily like that, that’s insane. Hope we don’t get the snoke treatment and never get an answer on who he was. 

The entire sequence where they made us focus on how Jon wasn’t going to get there in time and made it feel like a loss could be inevitable and then Arya showed up was legit the best part of the entire show. 

• Like 6

Just now, Forge said:

Depends on what you want in an episode. Obviously, this was 90% war and battle. It was a success just because by the end of, even I felt exhausted. It took a lot out of me lol. There was that great long shot of Jon walking through winterfell and seeing everyone else. The dragon scene was fantastic. The lighting of the swords / arakhs and then the charge...I thought the direction was amazing. 

No the action was great .i just don’t know what I think of it. Like was it well scripted? I don’t think so. But man I’ve never been so confused in my life. I don’t know what to think let alone what gender I like right now. 

1 minute ago, pwny said:

The entire sequence where they made us focus on how Jon wasn’t going to get there in time and made it feel like a loss could be inevitable and then Arya showed up was legit the best part of the entire show. 

I was waiting for the cliche “John vs Night King” battle. They did it well.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, El ramster said:

I honestly don’t think it was good. Just the shock factor is at a all time maximum 

I agree. Group of 50 in shots and every time all die buy known characters. NK doing the generic Hollywood slow walk and strut to his doom. Why didnt NK snap Aryas neck when he caught her, NOO gotta look at her a moment for some standard hollywood reason that hasnt made sense in 100 years.