Game of Thrones - Our Watch has Ended

pwny

Just now, NYRaider said:

If the Red Witch tells every character that they’re the one who is going to end the long night, she has to get it correct.

You ever bet on the horses?
You can make plenty of money by covering the field - and that doesnt mean betting on the *entire* field - just the ones with a shot.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Youre digging deeper past face value. And I dont think its there. When they decided it was Arya they just dug up the old line to make it work in that situation because it was there to use.

Exactly.  She said she would close brown, blue and green eyes.  That’s pretty much covering all the bases.  I guess ppl with hazel eyes can breathe a sigh of relief.  

What if the "NK" that was killed isn't the actual NK, but just one of the lieutenants? The WW and wights died with him because they all dierctly came from him, but what if there is still a higher-up WW somewhere else?

Someone on Reddit pointed out that in the show Craster says he has given 99 sons away, but we've only seen a handful of WW. We have also seen 3 wight giants, but we only saw 1 last episode. There could be a different undead army somewhere else.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

What if the "NK" that was killed isn't the actual NK, but just one of the lieutenants? The WW and wights died with him because they all dierctly came from him, but what if there is still a higher-up WW somewhere else?

Someone on Reddit pointed out that in the show Craster says he has given 99 sons away, but we've only seen a handful of WW. We have also seen 3 wight giants, but we only saw 1 last episode. There could be a different undead army somewhere else.

I always wondered do the babies NK turns age at accelerated pace and join the NK upon maturation. So much unexplained stuff about the WW.

Edited by Blackstar12

4 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

I'll chalk that up to bad writing for now, but I also mentioned this to my friend because honestly it just felt like something you wouldn't normally catch onto. If there's another undead army (a smaller one) still out there, then I guess everything that happened at Winterfell makes slightly more sense. But not much.

1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I'll chalk that up to bad writing for now, but I also mentioned this to my friend because honestly it just felt like something you wouldn't normally catch onto. If there's another undead army (a smaller one) still out there, then I guess everything that happened at Winterfell makes slightly more sense. But not much.

Maybe episode 5 is the REAL battle against the dead, and episode 3 was just the teaser. Then they can do it right this time....

On 4/30/2019 at 4:06 PM, Daniel said:

If she didn't jump from a tree, I'm gonna need an explanation on where the hell that platform is.

Maybe it was a granite block or nearby stump that was elevated 4' from the ground? Quick jump on that then another big jump.. dunno. 

Would be good to get a full and more revealing explanation for how she got so close to NK and then so high on the jump.

Some things, maybe better left to our own imaginations though...  :/ 

3 hours ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Pretty much like you said. 3 episodes. 3 different directors. So each is going to wrap up their portion just like last few episodes did, I dont see to much blending or playing off one another anymore happening.

Definitely. I just saw that Miguel Sapochnik directed episode 5 so that basically confirms that we'll get the final battle of KL during that episode. 

17 minutes ago, Blackstar12 said:

I always wondered do the babies NK turns age at accelerated pace and join the NK upon maturation. So much unexplained stuff about the WW.

It seems like they're going to use the prequel series to explain the White Walker story arc. 

5 minutes ago, Fresh Prince said:

There could still be some unknown creatures somewhere that can pass the wall now that's its destroyed. 

It turns out the only reason the WW wanted to go south is because they were being hunted by something worse

Image result for always a bigger fish star wars gif