Game of Thrones - Our Watch has Ended

pwny

3 minutes ago, ET80 said:

It's further evidence that Dany is out of touch now - she's more interested in "claiming what is hers" instead of thinking things out logically. 

This has been the playbook since the beginning. She's just had the "later season plot armor" since Day 1.

20 minutes ago, rob_shadows said:

So what now? Dany Burns kings landing and Jon shows up, sees the Carnage, realizes she's a monster and orders the North men to fight for his claim?

Based on the trailer it looks like Dany is going to retreat and wait for the North to show up before she begins the war. 

6 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Have we talked about the absurdity of them barely winning this battle and Dany deciding immediately it's time to drag these exhausted injured armies across the continent to fight a walled city?

We have no siege weapons, no rams, we don't even have freaking ladders????

I get we're trying to push the Sansa is actually a genius thing, but nobody else had any beef with that call?

They're all afraid of her.

So all dany has done in the show is take naked baths, get handed dragons, undertaken no fighting training whatsoever, and banged warriors. She deserves the throne. 

3 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

It's the beginning of the end for our Dragon Queen. Which is too bad. I like Daenerys' character and what she stands for.

That if you're born from a noteworthy family and handed the most powerful weapon in the world, you also can fail upwards?

2 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

Kind of expected a "burn them all" from Dany at the end 

I also think this episode we got our some of our strongest looks of weakness from Dany.
Her begging Jon to keep his secret / pulling away with Drogon instead of attacking Euron.
These weaknesses are then followed up with bouts of irrational thinking / which sorta makes sense since she has now lost Jorah / Missandei / sorta Jon.

13 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Yep, we've established that the Iron Islands fleet has sonar and radar equivalent to modern day military.

Remind me how Ned Stark kept this brilliant military might down with literally zero effort?

What are on earth are you going on about?

6 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Have we talked about the absurdity of them barely winning this battle and Dany deciding immediately it's time to drag these exhausted injured armies across the continent to fight a walled city?

We have no siege weapons, no rams, we don't even have freaking ladders????

I get we're trying to push the Sansa is actually a genius thing, but nobody else had any beef with that call?

Are you questioning the writers of this show? They have shown nothing but genius writing for 8 seasons now. Attrition has no place in this show because no army in history or in fantasy has ever dealt with it. Don't complain, these guys have it all thought out.

1 minute ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

All i got from this post is that you bathe with your clothes on.

I don’t understand where you’re going with this. Are other people not nevernudes?

7 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

This was my largest complaint.
Ghost effin' whimpers towards Jon and the s.o.b. ignores him.

I was rooting for Jon before tonight. Cersei can win now for all I care. Jon doesn't deserve anything!

Gendrys Rebellion! Gendry Sansa and Robyn unite.

1 minute ago, Calvert28 said:

Are you questioning the writers of this show? They have shown nothing but genius writing for 8 seasons now. Attrition has no place in this show because no army in history or in fantasy has ever dealt with it. Don't complain, these guys have it all thought out.

You're smart, we get it.