Game of Thrones - Our Watch has Ended

pwny

This episode was actually good for a while. They Dany went nuts for no real reason and the rest of the episode sucked. They handled Dany's transition poorly. Even in her semi mad queen state she was showing some reason. 

Bonus observation. Drogon obliterates King's landing and Jon could hide behind a wall against Viserion. 

Just now, sunnygsm said:

This episode was actually good for a while. They Dany went nuts for no real reason and the rest of the episode sucked. They handled Dany's transition poorly. Even in her semi mad queen state she was showing some reason. 

Bonus observation. Drogon obliterates King's landing and Jon could hide behind a wall against Viserion. 

Viserions neck was ripped open during that. Wasnt at full strength 

2 minutes ago, sunnygsm said:

utw2b4uifwx21.png?width=615&auto=webp&s=

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, sunnygsm said:

Viserion blew a 30 foot wide hole through Winterfells wall with a 1 second blast hitting it.

D&D kinda forgot fire burns after that.

6 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

utw2b4uifwx21.png?width=615&auto=webp&s=

Dumb comparisons are dumb. Burning slavers and enemies in war is different to burning innocents. I get the whole made queen arc, it's whatever. It was poorly executed though.

I do think the episode had some of Emilia Clarke's best acting.

• Like 1

Just now, sunnygsm said:

Dumb comparisons are dumb. Burning slavers and enemies in war is different to burning innocents. I get the whole made queen arc, it's whatever. It was poorly executed though.

I do think the episode had some of Emilia Clarke's best acting.

I mean how else do you want her to burn innocent people in the middle of her turning into a mad queen. Like what other option was there, her build up to that moment has been on display for multiple seasons.

1 minute ago, candyman93 said:

Look like 3 post above you. 

1 minute ago, AkronsWitness said:

I mean how else do you want her to burn innocent people in the middle of her turning into a mad queen. Like what other option was there, her build up to that moment has been on display for multiple seasons.

Exactly. And there are multiple other burnings or threats of burnings in the show. Like Sams family.