Game of Thrones - Our Watch has Ended

pwny

1 minute ago, Daniel said:

And for the record, if we're going with the rider of the white horse, that's the conqueror.  Death is the pale horse, pale meaning sick or sallow, not white.

Yup and the rider is the antichrist so that doesn’t apply to Arya.  If anything, that could be applied to Dany but it doesn’t matter bcuz it doesn’t have anything to do here. 

Just now, Spartacus said:

Yea exactly. White, red, black, and basically a dying horse... That horse seemed like a pretty healthy white horse. Wouldn't surprise me one bit if these idiot riders still think of it like that though. 

Yeah.  I mean, most people think that famine and pestilence are two of the four horsemen.

Just now, thrILL! said:

Yup and the rider is the antichrist so that doesn’t apply to Arya.  If anything, that could be applied to Dany but it doesn’t matter bcuz it doesn’t have anything to do here. 

I'm sticking with my opinion that it's not a biblical reference and it's totally the Hound in second life.  Because the Hound being a warg is one of my favorite tinfoil hat theories.

Also, I did find it dumb how Tyrion was casually walking around the battle scene like if he was untouchable with no guards..

A wounded god damm soldier could have killed him.. He's the most recognizable enemy against Cersi.. Nah mean? That i didn't like lol.

20 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

I don't see how any of that matters. Just their reasoning for choosing Arya for being the POV for the chaos. Davos is a product of King's Landing and has a much stronger relationship to the city and the people living there.

Plus it would completely negate your complaint about Arya not fighting since Davos isn't a fighter anyway.

You think Davos is swift and agile enough to do everything Arya did in this episode?  No bcuz he’s an older man who’s been through the ringer. 

7 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Are you sure? Really? Because GRRM is going to die of a heart failure before a book is published. 

Ok regardless of whether the book gets published or not the intent does not seem from GRRM's point of view that he wanted her turned into what she was last night. Especially doesn't after reading the well thought out excerpt you posted. As I said earlier, have her kill the Tully men who surrender after defeat in season 7 and kill the Lannister army after they surrender last night. Have her go straight for Cersei after those bells sound, collapse that building and have innocent lives lost in that manner if you want us to debate whether she still has good intentions or has just gone mad.

The writers didn't want discussion or debate though, they wanted shock and awe. Dany has committed the most deplorable and evil act of any character on the show. There is no coming back from the genocide of an entire civilization. We were all appalled that the red woman had Stanis burn his daughter alive, Dany just did that time 1000x's.

There are two outcomes left for her, she realizes she lost it and accepts the consequences be it chains or death, or she kills every last person who doesn't bow to her. She is 100% a villain now and it isn't debatable.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

There are two outcomes left for her, she realizes she lost it and accepts the consequences be it chains or death, or she kills every last person who doesn't bow to her. She is 100% a villain now and it isn't debatable.

Hell yeah she’s gotta get murked now.  And all the parties in the north that sat on the sidelines will come together with Jon (even if it’s Sansa who gets them to do so).  

8 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Also, I did find it dumb how Tyrion was casually walking around the battle scene like if he was untouchable with no guards..

A wounded god damm soldier could have killed him.. He's the most recognizable enemy against Cersi.. Nah mean? That i didn't like lol.

I guess he figures he's a dead man walking after freeing Jaime, so what's the point?