Game of Thrones - Our Watch has Ended

pwny

Just now, scar988 said:

And he wouldn't want it.

Agreed, but he'll do it. Duty and honor and all that. .

I do feel like Jon is one step away from just pulling at his hair and being like, "I wasn't even supposed to be here today!"

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, rob_shadows said:

Speaking of Gendry... It was cool seeing him back but that was the most blatant case of fan service I've ever seen in a TV show, lol.

There is no real point to bringing him back other than to please the fans.

It would've been a loose end that would've been left unanswered. Ignoring my mancrush on gendry, I'm glad they didn't forget about him. He's not taking the throne or anything. 

1 minute ago, Geek said:

Suprised no one has mentioned this yet. One of the biggest reveals of the season. I wonder what'll happen if Jon finds out. I assume he'll refuse to be King of the Seven Kingdoms and just focus on ruling the North.

From a couple pages back...

29 minutes ago, O'Doyle Rules said:

So rhaegar was actually married to her huh. Jon has a better claim than daenaerys lmao.

28 minutes ago, rob_shadows said:

Yep that means Jon is the true heir

28 minutes ago, Forge said:

I actually hate that development. This show and story has never been easy and orderly. The marriage makes it too clean and nice

1 minute ago, flyers0909 said:

What does Dany do if she finds out that Jon is the rightful heir? 

Truthfully, she'd rule. If jon was going to rule as well, I don't see why they wouldn't marry. The only argument to be made against it is that she's supposed to be barren, and in order to keep up the Targ line, he'd have to be with someone else. But since incestuous marriages have been the staple of Targs throughout history, it seems a clean progress. 

3 minutes ago, flyers0909 said:

It sucks that not everyone who went north of the The Wall will come back.  There's some of my favorite, most badass characters going out there.  

Every single one of the 7 they showed survived something crazy or died and came back to life. This fight is while they're all still here.

Hell of a buildup episode.  "Thought you might still be rowing" was the line of the episode, and that was after Varys had that great line with Tyrion.  "This is a sealed letter from Winterfell..." "What did it say?"  "Nothing good." 

Great episode. 

If the fates of the warriors beyond the wall is based on fan service, the hound lives to kill the mountain, jorah dies since he said bye, gendry lives so his return isn't pointless, the two dudes are dead and Jon obviously lives