GDT: Week 1 @ Carolina Panthers

flyingmonkey30

1 minute ago, Calvert28 said:

Maybe early to hit the panic button but would yall say this coaching staff has ruined Dak's chances of being a good QB?

This coaching staff would ruin anyone they touch.  Sturm summed it up best.  You sign Thompson and Austin to bring speed to the offense.  In the first half they are on the sideline while we have two TE''s as part of a 5 receiver set.  It's mind boggling.

Just now, Calvert28 said:

Maybe early to hit the panic button but would yall say this coaching staff has ruined Dak's chances of being a good QB?

I dont think Dak was ever going to be great, but definitely someone that was above average, wouldnt lose us games and could win us a few.

With the right team around him (Zeke, good o-line and solid defense), I thought we could be a contender.

I think that Atlanta game last year really shook him up mentally and gets happy feet in the pocket.

I completely blame Linehan and Garrett for that Atlanta game.

1 minute ago, NoFlyZone said:

It’s the first game of the season everyone.. let’s not be too ridiculous. 

It’s not that we lost the first game of the season 

Its how we lost it. If we were moving the ball up and down the field with couple red zone stops with FGs I’d be okay.

But when you struggle to get the ball even past the 50 yard line ? Yeah that’s straight up not acceptable 

Im not buying none of this bull**** 

Archived