GDT Week 1 - Steelers visit the Browns

Bucketheadsdad

38 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Desmond won’t face any tough pass rushers until Baltimore.

Suggs is still a serious problem... I never thought he'd be so good for this long...

Idk... week 2 with Marcus Davenport and/or Cameron Jordan (More so Jordan at this point) are going to be a lot to handle as well...

3 hours ago, pnies20 said:

It’ll be a sloppy game for sure but I think 7 inches and 40 mph wind gusts is a worst case scenario.

the drainage system is pretty good in NFL stadiums right?

im guessing wind gusts and rain but they will still play. PLEAAAAASE

From what they are saying from a local weather guy its 'the worst playing conditions he has seen in 16 years covering a team'

Sooooooo......they are making it sound like a hurricane is coming through Cleveland.

Hell, I wanna play in the bad conditions. Gives us a better chance to reign in Brown and Juju, plus I'm not sweating John Connor. If our D is focused on attacking the run, I just don't see Connor having much success. Bell, I would sweat a little. I just wanna see Ben get the stuffing beat outta him.

On 9/6/2018 at 10:31 PM, Kiwibrown said:

https://www.cleveland.com/expo/sports/erry-2018/09/b115b6f19c9490/browns-lt-desmond-harrison-the.html#incart_river_index

Article on des. 

He needs to stay off drugs, not get shot anymore and hope his knee doesn't get anymore bum. 

may as well play him now while we have him. 

It does sound like his a decent dude though, hopefully the drugs don't catch up to him. 

I love you, Kiwi! Kiwi dishing out that dad advice: you need to not get shot again. Pearls of wisdom, my man!

Archived