GDT Week 1 - Steelers visit the Browns

Bucketheadsdad

12 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

From what they are saying from a local weather guy its 'the worst playing conditions he has seen in 16 years covering a team'

Sooooooo......they are making it sound like a hurricane is coming through Cleveland.

BTW, a hurricane is coming through Cleveland, and that hurricane is called Myles Garrett.

5 minutes ago, Fatgerman said:

Dude, I have no clue. I hope not, if I'm being honest. I love bad weather games. Plus, I don't wanna wait another day.

I hope its not. I can deal if its a rain game, but having the weather be that bad to the point where they have to postpone it would infuriate me.

By infuriate me I mean sitting at the bar drunk at 1pm watching a rerun of Family Guy and not a Browns game.

5 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

I hope its not. I can deal if its a rain game, but having the weather be that bad to the point where they have to postpone it would infuriate me.

By infuriate me I mean sitting at the bar drunk at 1pm watching a rerun of Family Guy and not a Browns game.

That just sounds sad. At least order a couple apps; mozzarella sticks maybe...

Just don't watch golf. Saw a guy sitting alone at a bar once, drunk, watching golf at 2 pm. Saddest **** I've ever seen. I wanted to cut my own wrists just for witnessing it. Luckily that guy died soon after, or at least that's what I like to think.

1 hour ago, Fatgerman said:

BTW, a hurricane is coming through Cleveland, and that hurricane is called the 2018-2019 Cleveland Browns. 

Opponents be warned. It’s year 20 of the ‘New Browns.’ The expansion team years are officially done, and we’re done being easy on everyone. 

Archived