GDT Week 1 - Steelers visit the Browns

Bucketheadsdad

8 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

there’s no way Hue can count to 20. He’ll play more. And I really hope 19 of those aren’t run plays. 

There’s no reason he shouldn’t be on the field for as many plays as he can handle.

Even if he’s not the primary target, he’s one of the best decoys in the league.  

Hue showing us his coaching chops yet again.

Browns inactives include rookie offensive lineman Austin Corbett, who started every game in the preseason, and third quarterback Drew Stanton. Complete list: Stanton, WR Damion Ratley, CB E.J. Gaines, LB James Burgess Jr., Corbett, and DL Ifeadi Odenigbo and Anthony Zettel.

So, Austin Corbett is inactivate, replaced by a journeyman brought in only a couple weeks ago.  

I wonder how many other clubs are sitting their newly minted 2nd rounders.  

This isn’t Hue sticking his finger in Dorsey’s eye, expressing his displeasure with the pick, is it?

10 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

There’s no reason he shouldn’t be on the field for as many plays as he can handle.

Even if he’s not the primary target, he’s one of the best decoys in the league.  

Hue showing us his coaching chops yet again.

It’s all talk. He’ll play enough. I mean he was playing whole games high and drunk before...

36 minutes ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

So, Austin Corbett is inactivate, replaced by a journeyman brought in only a couple weeks ago.  

I wonder how many other clubs are sitting their newly minted 2nd rounders.  

This isn’t Hue sticking his finger in Dorsey’s eye, expressing his displeasure with the puck, is it?

What a pack of **** it is that run our organization.

Archived