2019 Prospects thread.

Jimmy Austin

19 minutes ago, Lil' Shorty said:

Imagine if we got Quinnen Williams and put him beside Vea. JPP, Vea and Williams alone would be the best DL in football. Won’t happen, we won’t pick that high, but Ed Oliver or Josh Allen wouldn’t be a bad consolation prize.

I dunno. I still have a tough time with Bama guys. Bama is just so stacked everywhere. Like everyone on that defense is gonna play in the NFL. Pretty much everyone after those starters is probably gonna get drafted.

It's like signing a guy from the Pats and assuming he's gonna produce. It doesn't usually work. And that gives me pause.

1 hour ago, Lil' Shorty said:

Imagine if we got Quinnen Williams and put him beside Vea. JPP, Vea and Williams alone would be the best DL in football. Won’t happen, we won’t pick that high, but Ed Oliver or Josh Allen wouldn’t be a bad consolation prize.

Williams, Bosa, Oliver, Allen all might be in the top 5. Bucs picking 6 currently sucks. 

Pick 6 not a bad spot for a top CB though. 

2 minutes ago, eggybucsfan31 said:

With Licht back, I'm not sure he's going to move on from Smith, so IDK if we go OT in R1. I think Murphy/Greedy are the way too early leaders in the clubhouse. 

A good GM also recognizes mistakes. He’s getting a 3rd HC. Unless you have a DL better at pick 5, you take Jonah Williams. 

Archived