BDL 2018 Week 1: Gotham Gashslayers @ Louisiana Jazz

ny92mike

Gotham Gashslayers @ Louisiana Jazz  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Gotham Gashslayers
    • Louisiana Jazz

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/12/2018 at 04:00 PM

I don’t know about Gotham being inexperienced in the secondary and their three CBs may be better than what anyone else puts up.

Louisiana is right behind them at CB and I liked their writeup. 

Louisiana is a little better through detailed writing. They are about even on gameplans, but Louisiana’s execution of said gameplan has a much better chance to succeed. Tom Brady also is a great tie breaker that should reoccur throughout the year.

while the gotham pa backfires, i believe the louisiana plan backfires as well as targeting ertz and a clearly hobbled and immediately gotten reinjured baldwin is poor.

However, Gotham starting IRL backups at two spots is tilting this to the music men

46 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

while the gotham pa backfires, i believe the louisiana plan backfires as well as targeting ertz and a clearly hobbled and immediately gotten reinjured baldwin is poor.

However, Gotham starting IRL backups at two spots is tilting this to the music men

Who are the 2 IRL backups?

8 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

peat and logan

idk if peat is a backup, but he was inactive regardless

Yeah, the Peat thing was weird, he was Q on the injury report.  Not like I don't have AJ Cann in the reserves though.  Logan is the starting NT for Titans according to ourlads, although Austin Johnson did start.  Hey, I've got Johnson too!

1 minute ago, pheltzbahr said:

Yeah, the Peat thing was weird, he was Q on the injury report.  Not like I don't have AJ Cann in the reserves though.  Logan is the starting NT for Titans according to ourlads, although Austin Johnson did start.  Hey, I've got Johnson too!

yea, the titans site has johnson as the starter

21 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

yea, the titans site has johnson as the starter

Obviously I didn't see that, nice having a handcuff.  I don't think it takes away that from Logan materially though, he's proven himself in the NFL.  Its not like he's a backup rookie guard or anything that hasn't played a snap in the NFL.

21 minutes ago, pheltzbahr said:

Obviously I didn't see that, nice having a handcuff.  I don't think it takes away that from Logan materially though, he's proven himself in the NFL.  Its not like he's a backup rookie guard or anything that hasn't played a snap in the NFL.

oh, i voted for you regardless cause cann was on the roster and logan still played a dozen snaps, you're not overly dependant on either.  just wanted to make you aware for down the road

Archived