Week 1 GDT: LETS GO!!!

TheVillain112

Miserable experience of delays, but I'll take a win any day. Especially as an underdog. The Titans were supposed to run them over and Miami was supposed to be the worst team in the NFL according to ESPN. Feel good for Tannehill to come back and get a win. Back where he started after going 7-1 before the injury. Run defense was very impressive. The defense actually created turnovers. The offense just needs to clean up in the red zone and clean the penalties. Miami should have had more points tonight. 

2 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

Foot was pointing two, knee 12.

I mean, that's probably a season-ender, but that's way easier rehab.  Tendons are likely only distended/hyperextended and minimal/if any tearing.  Plus no ankle dislocation, probably a break - which drastically decreases the likelihood of nerve issues down the line.

What's this? Redskins fans getting awfully cocky after only 1 week. Granted they definitely exceeded my expectations week 1, or the Cards just disappointed, TBD. AP looked great and that pass rush is dangerous. Still don't think they have a shot at the division unless AP really is back to being that much of a beast, in which they can ride the run game and methodically move the chains on offense. Smith is great in that role, but if they start asking him to do what Kirk did they will stagnate quick.

4 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Sure we'll buy tickets to watch the Rams get bounced in the first round again while the Eagles are on the bye week

The Eagles will be on a "bye week" every week during the playoffs, but I'm sure it'll be nice watching the Rams from home. And the Rams will certainly bounce on into the second round, NFCCG, Super Bowl, and then the Super Bowl parade as all of our 2018-19 Champions. xD

2 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

The Eagles will be on a "bye week" every week during the playoffs, but I'm sure it'll be nice watching the Rams from home. And the Rams will certainly bounce on into the second round, NFCCG, Super Bowl, and then the Super Bowl parade as all of our 2018-19 Champions. xD

They don't give parades for regular season champs that melt in the playoffs and get bounced in the first round

6 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

What's this? Redskins fans getting awfully cocky after only 1 week. Granted they definitely exceeded my expectations week 1, or the Cards just disappointed, TBD. AP looked great and that pass rush is dangerous. Still don't think they have a shot at the division unless AP really is back to being that much of a beast, in which they can ride the run game and methodically move the chains on offense. Smith is great in that role, but if they start asking him to do what Kirk did they will stagnate quick.

Explain.

Archived