Tyreek "The Cheetah" Hill

Chiefer

I think we are here to discuss his abilities as a football player not a human being.

I thought when he entered the league he would be more of an all-purpose athlete but he is an elite wide receiver.

I would not be surprised if he finishes with 1,300-1,400 yards and 10 TDs.

14 hours ago, Chiefer said:

The guy came into the league with explosive play after explosive play.

13 TDS of 50+ yards since he came into the league, 7 more then the next player(Kenny Stills)

He'll return a punt for a TD, and a few plays later take it to the house on a slant route.

Where does he rank overall? In his 3rd year he's taken a big step in his route running ability, combined with his game breaking speed and a quarterback with the "intestinal fortitude" to throw it deep. I'm expecting a lot of big statistical games from the Cheetah this yead.

Where did you get those stats?  Where does OBJ rank?

8 minutes ago, Gmen said:
14 hours ago, Chiefer said:

13 TDS of 50+ yards since he came into the league, 7 more then the next player(Kenny Stills)

Honestly, every time he gets one, which seems like every week at this point, the broadcast shows it on screen. Without looking it up I'm sure OBJ could have as much, but this is only the start of Hill's 3rd year, and Odell didn't really play last year

19 minutes ago, Gmen said:

Not sure about rank, not a readily tracked stat, but for reference, OBJ has 10 in his career, but only 3 since Tyreek Hill entered the league. So he'd be low in that particular timeframe. Good pace career wise though.

3 hours ago, TENINCH said:

That was Randy Moss' nickname. He was faster!

I thought Moss was the Super Freak like Rick James

1 hour ago, Gmen said:

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap3000000960289/All-13-of-Tyreek-Hill-s-50-yard-touchdowns

As far as ODB goes I have no idea

9 hours ago, Danger said:

The Freak is uninspired and unoriginal, and the fact that he gave himself did shows how much a mook he is.

It rhymes though, what else rhymes with tyreek? The Leek? The Cheek? Heat Seeking Missile?(maybe but still nah) The Geek? The Greek? The meek? The beak? Freak works much better then all those because he is a freak.

next best thing would be Cheetah, I think it's solid. He's fast, Cheetahs are fast. Not exactly a popular nickname so go good for self-branding. Peregrine Falcon would've been cool if he was playing in Atlanta.

TyFreak is one of the my favorite players in the leauge to watch. I knew he was in a for a big year. Took him with the 1st pick in the 3rd round in fantasy ;).  People think he's some speed demon and that's it but he's developing into a really well rounded WR. On top of that Hill and Mahomes are a match made in heaven. This season should be alot of fun for KC fans. 

14 minutes ago, Chiefer said:

It rhymes though, what else rhymes with tyreek? The Leek? The Cheek? Heat Seeking Missile?(maybe but still nah) The Geek? The Greek? The meek? The beak? Freak works much better then all those because he is a freak.

next best thing would be Cheetah, I think it's solid. He's fast, Cheetahs are fast. Not exactly a popular nickname so go good for self-branding. Peregrine Falcon would've been cool if he was playing in Atlanta.

Hill the Thrill

Hill the Trill

Trill Hill

Venom - http://www.thedrive.com/new-cars/15660/the-hennessey-venom-f5-is-americas-homegrown-301-mph-hypercar

The Dilemma

The Tempo

Idk I'm just throwin **** at the wall here

Archived