Tyreek "The Cheetah" Hill

Chiefer

1 hour ago, jaa1025 said:

If he remains healthy this season he will be considered in the same breath as Antonio Brown as the best WR in the league.

There's no way that happens.  Hill is a good receiver, but he's not even the most dominant pass catcher on his own team.  Hill needs to prove he can do it at his week one level all season.  I know he's not going to play that way all year, but you're talking about being in the same breath as Antonio Brown.

Reminds me of young DJax, just can kick it into another gear that no DBs can keep up with. I think he was a fringe top 10 WR heading into this year, by my account and by most from what I remember. It's only been 1 game so I don't think that should really change anybody's ranking too much, but he's certainly trending upwards after that great game, and definitely has a chance to establish himself as a top 6 WR.

9 minutes ago, Chiefer said:

Yeah but tyreek doesn't train for the Olympics his whole life like those guys do either.

Umm, okay....that doesnt negate his point at all.    He wasnt criticizing Hill for it, just noting the reality of the situation.  

5 hours ago, Chiefer said:

Definitely a black mark on his record, but he didn't make a habit of it and genuinely seems like a decent guy off the field since.

I think we'll see him use his route running better as he progresses this year and into the future. There's not a WR in the league id trade him for rn

He didn’t make a habit of choking and punching pregnant women?  I think once is plenty to classify the dude as a ******.  He is exciting to watch on the field, but he’s still a tool.

Archived