Speculating on Hash Gordon for the Last Time

KhanYouDigIt

7 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

59% roster turnover just increased again tonight. I’ve always despised Dorsey but this has me about to start a mob. Sashi died for this?

over the course of his 'career' JG has been a net loss to the Browns IMO. the gift he gave was making 2013 bearable. 
overall he has caused more dramas than he has been worth. 

1 minute ago, Fatgerman said:

Why? What did Dorsey do wrong here? Do you think Josh looked at him funny and Dorsey decided to cut him? He obviously did something legit to burn away his last bit of trust currency. What would Sashi had done different exactly? Let Josh screwup for all eternity? You're delusional if you think it would be impossible for it to be Sashi cutting Josh right now. Hell, Sashi might have cut him this last off-season for all we know.

I gotta know guys, how is Josh being a piece of **** Dorsey's fault?

Agree except, JG is a piece of 4 *'s. 

dude has problems/demons , it is not like he punches women in the face (hill) or rapes people (Ben Raplesburger), he gets depressed and smokes weed. 

3 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Agree except, JG is a piece of 4 *'s. 

dude has problems/demons , it is not like he punches women in the face (hill) or rapes people (Ben Raplesburger), he gets depressed and smokes weed. 

Maybe I'm being a bit harsh, but dude has spent like 6 years harshing my football mojo.

Just now, Fatgerman said:

Maybe I'm being a bit harsh, but dude has spent like 6 years harshing my football mojo.

One time I was dating this babe and then she stone walled me. It hurt. 

But it is nothing compared to the hurt JG has done to me. 

9 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

he has caused more dramas than he has been worth. 

Yeah but that is only because he hasn't been on the field. He hasn't added anything so the drama kind of wins by default. I still don't believe the drama lost us a single game though, it hurt us in the opinion of people but not on the field.

1 minute ago, Thomas5737 said:

Yeah but that is only because he hasn't been on the field. He hasn't added anything so the drama kind of wins by default. I still don't believe the drama lost us a single game though, it hurt us in the opinion of people but not on the field.

My repy would be, have we in the past planned on him being here and thus changed our strategy in our recruitment and or drafting of WRs? 

We have been weak at wr since JG last good season really. since 2008 we have had 2 1000 yard receivers. Pryor and gordon. 

1 minute ago, Kiwibrown said:

My repy would be, have we in the past planned on him being here and thus changed our strategy in our recruitment and or drafting of WRs? 

We have been weak at wr since JG last good season really. since 2008 we have had 2 1000 yard receivers. Pryor and gordon. 

Well we had a GM who didn't believe in drafting WRs in the first and then we drafted a WR in the first, Coleman just didn't turn out to be a #1 WR nor did he stay on the roster longer than JG.

1 minute ago, Thomas5737 said:

Well we had a GM who didn't believe in drafting WRs in the first and then we drafted a WR in the first, Coleman just didn't turn out to be a #1 WR nor did he stay on the roster longer than JG.

The incompetence of our leadership is difficult to over state. 

I was was telling my buddy about the Browns today, he laughed and laughed and laughed. 

46 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

59% roster turnover just increased again tonight. I’ve always despised Dorsey but this has me about to start a mob. Sashi died for this?

Sashi died because Hueball was blowing sweet nothings in Dee's ear, or maybe putting other things into other parts of her body.

Dorsey is a dolt and we will suffer his doltness for years to come.

20 minutes ago, bruceb said:

Sashi died because Hueball was blowing sweet nothings in Dee's ear, or maybe putting other things into other parts of her body.

Dorsey is a dolt and we will suffer his doltness for years to come.

I agree with part one here, but not part two. I think Dorsey does an admirable job. I think his toughest task will be hiring the next coach. That's a toughy. Need a leader, innovator, forward thinker, motivator, and winner, all while respecting Dorsey and the FO, able to become part of their team, without the ambition to have all the power, and someone who recognizes the amount of young talent we have, desires to work with that talent, and can best utilize and deploy that talent. Those are big shoes to fill.

That man's name is Jon Gruden.lol sorry! Had to!

Archived