Wk 2 postgame: GB 29 •MIN 29 (OT)

Cakeshoppe

1 minute ago, IrishGreen said:

not even close to the barr play lol. he legit landed on the turf off to the side. 

and even if you think it was, i never thought barr was in the wrong on that play. so kind of a double L here. but at least your kicker sucks, so a little poetic justice. 

The rule exists because of the Barr hit. It's a ****ty rule 

Just now, vikesfan89 said:

im not disagreeing with you. i love rodgers obviously, but he was being whiny on that. 

and honestly, im more po'd at our elementary head coach. i dont even claim to be a playcalling expert, but it was a poorly called game him.

anyways, good game. we'll see you guys down the road. 

2 minutes ago, vikesfan89 said:

I think the argument today is that even with that rule, Clay still shouldn't have been flagged.  He kept his weight off of Cousins with his arm.  Seemed pretty clean, but Packer fan so obviously biased.

Though if Adams holds on to the TD then it never happens anyway.  

Just now, IrishGreen said:

im not disagreeing with you. i love rodgers obviously, but he was being whiny on that. 

and honestly, im more po'd at our elementary head coach. i dont even claim to be a playcalling expert, but it was a poorly called game him.

anyways, good game. we'll see you guys down the road. 

Turns out the Packers shouldn't have thrown into the end zone and the Vikings should have at the end

1 minute ago, KFP7 said:

I think the argument today is that even with that rule, Clay still shouldn't have been flagged.  He kept his weight off of Cousins with his arm.  Seemed pretty clean, but Packer fan so obviously biased.

The problem is how much of a judgement call it is

Archived