1. 1. How much will the Vikings win by?

• 17 or more points
    • 10-16 pts
    • 4-9 pts
    • 1-3 pts
    • Another tie!
    • The Bills somehow put it back together and pull off the major upset

2 minutes ago, RpMc said:

Well... maybe this will be a wake up call to the team? idk... just trying to find some kind of positive I guess.

in my mind this is our 2014 patriots moment, when they lost 41-14 to the chiefs in week 4 to fall to 2-2 but then dominated the rest of the season and won the super bowl.

I think the Vikings are looking ahead to their big matchup against the Rams on TNF. Cousins has never been a great primetime QB and this is going to be a HUGE game that could decide HFA throughout the NFC.

Like there is no excuse for the Vikings to be losing like they are against the Bills but my thinking is they are looking ahead to a big showdown against the Rams after coming off a big showdown against the Packers. Trap game is what this game is called and that’s what is taking place. 

1 minute ago, RpMc said:

Well... maybe this will be a wake up call to the team? idk... just trying to find some kind of positive I guess. Packers are down at least 15 at half.

I tried to tell myself the same thing, but remembered It is the Vikings. 

With such a talent discrepancy, I can only explain what has happened as apathy and a lack of leadership  

Just now, Snake Plissken said:

I tried to tell myself the same thing, but remembered It is the Vikings. 

With such a talent discrepancy, I can only explain what has happened as apathy and a lack of leadership  

Or, signing Dan Bailey has totally thrown off locker room chemistry.

Archived