Seahawks @ Bears, 9/17/18, 7:15 CT, GAME THREAD

beardown3231

2 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

First half observations:

I’ve countrd 3 missed tackles for Smith.

Mack is incredible.

Besides the pass defense in the flat, Floyd’s been silent again.

Jackson has great range at FS.

Trubisky’s been miserable.

Do they always have to run the ball east and west?

I have no idea how this game ends.

Nick got his job back at the end. Smith looked very bad in the first half.

At the half:

I fully expected this offense to take a few weeks to start gelling, and that’s the case. They’re a complete mess, only capitalizing on gimmick plays and improvisation. At the moment, Trubisky can’t process at the speed that this is moving. There needs to be more Jordan Howard to supplement what’s lacking in the passing game.

Just now, IronMike84 said:

At the half:

I fully expected this offense to take a few weeks to start gelling, and that’s the case. They’re a complete mess, only capitalizing on gimmick plays and improvisation. At the moment, Trubisky can’t process at the speed that this is moving. There needs to be more Jordan Howard to supplement what’s lacking in the passing game.

Howard has done nothing this game. Our OL is not getting any push at all In the run game.

Just now, IronMike84 said:

At the half:

The way it's going so far I thinking next season, and that's as long as everyone stays healthy which is extremely hard in the NFL.

Man this offense is not ready, this is gonna take a long time. On the plus side we get to watch Khalil Mack, if we had 53 Khalil Macks we'd be 16-0.

Can we get Trey Burton involved more as well? Two catches in 1.5 games so far this season. 

1 minute ago, blkwdw13 said:

The way it's going so far I thinking next season, and that's as long as everyone stays healthy which is extremely hard in the NFL.

Improvement has to happen from week to week. Trubisky looked this way his first start last year as well and he progressively settled down.

Archived