Week 3 Gameday Thread

Johnny Nix

Just now, DawgX said:

Miami is about to be 3-0. But has any team who started off 3-0 looked so unimpressive? They've beaten mediocre at best teams. I want to see how they match up against an actual good team.

This Dolphins team reminds me of the playoff team from two years ago. Beating bad teams but clearly a notch below teams that have worse records than them.

Just now, DawgX said:

Miami is about to be 3-0. But has any team who started off 3-0 looked so unimpressive? They've beaten mediocre at best teams. I want to see how they match up against an actual good team.

Well they play NE and Cincy next on the road. Even a 3-2 start would be fantastic. 5-0 would be ideal of course, but I'd be over the moon over 4-1. 

1 minute ago, DawgX said:

Denver looks to be 2-1 after today, but I thought they were more unimpressive then Miami. 

2 minutes ago, Lilseb93 said:

Well they play NE and Cincy next on the road. Even a 3-2 start would be fantastic. 5-0 would be ideal of course, but I'd be over the moon over 4-1. 

That'll definitely be some good tests for them. I'll be rooting for them.

Archived