Week 3 Gameday Thread

Johnny Nix

2 minutes ago, iknowcool said:

It's gonna be hard to slow down the Rams offense.

Goff's accuracy is insane.  They have three WRs who are top notch route-runners and get open consistently.  Solid offensive line.  An elite running back.  

It's like some of those Peyton Manning offenses that would just pick you apart and there was nothing you could do other than hold out hope.  

The OL has been damn near elite, which I think is the main reason their offense has gone from looking very good to looking unstoppable.

Not sure how you stop them on offense, but if anyone can, it'll be the Vikings. Did it last year, and actually have the defensive personnel on paper needed to pull it off. 

4 minutes ago, El ramster said:

That’s true. Just can’t believe how big Bosa is to your team. I figured a A1 secondary will remain A1. But I guess Bosa is just that good.

It isn't really a surprise. 

The defense is built around the defensive line. If they can't get pressure, teams can throw on us. 

Just now, game3525 said:

It isn't really a surprise. 

The defense is built around the defensive line. If they can't get pressure, teams can throw on us. 

We are exactly the type of team that without Bosa drafts #3 overall. He's a big deal to this team. 

2 minutes ago, Boltstrikes said:

We are exactly the type of team that without Bosa drafts #3 overall. He's a big deal to this team. 

I wouldn't go that far. But the defense takes a major step back without Bosa. It doesn't show up against bad teams like Buffalo, but against top tier offenses like KC and LA, you can see the drop off. 

Archived