Around the NFL II - Even NFLier

y2lamanaki

2 minutes ago, sherm said:

Speaking of pass rush on other teams...Josh Allen has been good as advertised. So glad we got Bosa but I knew Josh was legit.

I am right there with you. I knew Josh Allen was special. The length strength, speed, bend combo is something you don't see everyday. He's very good in coverage too. He's probably a better scheme fit for them than he would have been here since we are basically just always in our nickle and rarely use a SAM. I loved how durable he was, and how he was the #1 part of the other teams game plan every week but yet he was still producing 

I was worried bosa wouldn't play through pain, but have been wrong about that aspect so far 

If we would have done a pick swap for Odell and ended up with Josh Allen, that would have been pretty good too

8 hours ago, sherm said:

Speaking of pass rush on other teams...Josh Allen has been good as advertised. So glad we got Bosa but I knew Josh was legit.

I loved Josh Allen, too. But that Nick Bosa guy has been fine, I guess.

9 hours ago, N4L said:

I am right there with you. I knew Josh Allen was special. The length strength, speed, bend combo is something you don't see everyday. He's very good in coverage too. He's probably a better scheme fit for them than he would have been here since we are basically just always in our nickle and rarely use a SAM. I loved how durable he was, and how he was the #1 part of the other teams game plan every week but yet he was still producing 

I was worried bosa wouldn't play through pain, but have been wrong about that aspect so far 

If we would have done a pick swap for Odell and ended up with Josh Allen, that would have been pretty good too

I wanted no parts of OBJ trade. As long as I have been rooting for Allen...when it became clear we could get Bosa it was a no brainer for me. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, sherm said:

I wanted no parts of OBJ trade. As long as I have been rooting for Allen...when it became clear we could get Bosa it was a no brainer for me

Yup. Not sure Josh Allen would fit in our scheme. He's not a lineman. Now, if we were playing the 3-4, I might have been pro-Allen. 

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Come week 12, you gonna find out LA-Fleur.....

Just in terms of pure edge rushing i don't that is a wrong statement. We have a much better interior rush though but just on the outside Bosa and Ingram is as good as there is in the NFL. We just now have a duo that is in the same realm instead of Karate Kid Marsh who could only run around the QB and Thomas out of position.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Justone2 said:

Just in terms of pure edge rushing i don't that is a wrong statement. We have a much better interior rush though but just on the outside Bosa and Ingram is as good as there is in the NFL. We just now have a duo that is in the same realm instead of Karate Kid Marsh who could only run around the QB and Thomas out of position.

If we could ever get Ford healthy, I think we could definitely make a case. But Ingram & J. Bosa are damn good bookends.