Are the Redskins criminally underrated?

BayRaider

It will be interesting to see how the Falcons play against the Skins coming off of their bye.  I know Washington's defense has looked very good so far, but Atlanta's offense can score on ANY defense because they simply have so many weapons to choose from.  You shut down their running game and Ryan stings you deep to Julio and Ridley.  You shut down Julio and Coleman burns you on a run/screen.  You shut down both and Hooper gets free up the middle.  Atlanta's offense isn't the best in the league or anything, but they have the talent to put it on any defense out there when they play well so we shall see what they make of that Skins defense.  

As a Falcons fan, I can say for sure that I am no where near as terrified of playing at Washington as I am of playing at Philadelphia.  And Atlanta really needs this win if they hope to have any chance at all of salvaging this lost season.

Nobody is scared of the Skins yet, but there D-line might be the best in football. (that's including the Rams)

Let me introduce, to those who don't know.

DE-Johnathon Allen--1st rd pick last yr from Alabama. Was playing very well as a rookie in 2017,till he got injured & was put on IR. Smartest player on the line. Consensus top 5 pick when the Skins stoled him later on in the 1st.

NT-DaRon Payne-Rookie from AGAIN Alabama. Unreal quickness for a guy his size. Just blast through O-lines like there nothing. Tosses people around like Reggie White used to. 1st RD pick as well.

DE-Matt Iononitus AKA "The Greek". Absolute power with knack of getting to the QB. He's actually playing hurt right now I believe, but this man doesn't recognize pain. It's believed he destroyed Zeus.

on the bench-Rookie Tim Settles from Virginia Tech

This guy is gonna be a monster. But he's gotta wait for now.

D-line nickname= D-Block

(not from me...btw)

On 10/31/2018 at 3:12 AM, aceinthehouse said:

If the Redskins Offense improves, just a little. (specifically the passing game)

They will be "criminally underrated" League & fan wide.

It takes a great D, to stop a great O.

The Redskins held C. McCaffrey, E. Elliot & S. Barkley under 100 yards rushing in the last 3 straight games.

COMBINED!

If I'm the Rams fans? I pray, I don't face Washington in the Playoffs.

Assuming you make the playoffs. Still 9 games to play friend.

3 hours ago, aceinthehouse said:

Nobody is scared of the Skins yet, but there D-line might be the best in football. (that's including the Rams)

Let me introduce, to those who don't know.

DE-Johnathon Allen--1st rd pick last yr from Alabama. Was playing very well as a rookie in 2017,till he got injured & was put on IR. Smartest player on the line. Consensus top 5 pick when the Skins stoled him later on in the 1st.

NT-DaRon Payne-Rookie from AGAIN Alabama. Unreal quickness for a guy his size. Just blast through O-lines like there nothing. Tosses people around like Reggie White used to. 1st RD pick as well.

DE-Matt Iononitus AKA "The Greek". Absolute power with knack of getting to the QB. He's actually playing hurt right now I believe, but this man doesn't recognize pain. It's believed he destroyed Zeus.

on the bench-Rookie Tim Settles from Virginia Tech

This guy is gonna be a monster. But he's gotta wait for now.

D-line nickname= D-Block

(not from me...btw)

this is a fact, the skins have a scary complete d-line that can stuff the run and put inside pressure on the pass

On 31/10/2018 at 8:12 AM, aceinthehouse said:

COMBINED!

If I'm the Rams fans? I pray, I don't face Washington in the Playoffs.

:D 

I will take them every time every where. But unfortunately, i still see the Eagles taking the lead of the division at the end of the season.

3 minutes ago, Flounch said:

:D 

I will take them every time every where. But unfortunately, i still see the Eagles taking the lead of the division at the end of the season.

i see what he’s saying but, i’d agree to the extent that the skins could totally play brain worms on any good team and win a game like 20-17

36 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

This was bad timing here. Not a good look at home vs a team that wasn't playing good ball at the time

True, but not a surprise to me.

We obviously don't match up well, to high powered passing teams.

ala Colts, Saints & Falcons.

We fair much better against more balanced offenses, or run heavy teams. Not teams that pass 40+ times a game.

lots of injuries for the O-line as well today. We probably lose today, if we played the Raiders. Let alone a very talented Atlanta team.

Archived