Week 4 GDT: Time to Get Supercharged

N4L

Here's what I posted last week in the GDT:

"Idk about you guys but I'm tired of hearing how we are gonna lose this game. I hope our guys hear the chatter. The eagles rode the DOG mentality to the mountains peak. I'm sitting here thinking - why not us? "

Same thinking applies? Lol they lost their young, HATPUTS starting QB. Granted they already had home field advantage locked up and it really was just the nfccg and the SB that foles shined, but maybe the fact we were hyped so much worked against us? Maybe now that there's no pressure, we see the best out of this team? Who knows. We could be the sh*ts, but I'm sitting here thinking - 

WHY NOT US?

(There's actually a  cr*pload of reasons of why it won't be us lol but I've seen well coached teams overcome some bad odds. Time for Kyle to earn that contract)

7 hours ago, Forge said:

Reading an article on the athletic... We lead the league with 43 missed tackles. 14 per game. Ouch. 

Another nugget: Last week the only player to grade positively on defense via PFF was Richard Sherman. Everyone else has a pretty lackluster game. Malcolm Smith being the worst. 

46 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

Another nugget: Last week the only player to grade positively on defense via PFF was Richard Sherman. Everyone else has a pretty lackluster game. Malcolm Smith being the worst. 

Pretty sure Reuben Foster who had six missed tackles was worse. At least it was his first game action and we know he's not going to repeat that type of performance, but what is the rest of the teams excuse? To have over 40 missed tackles in three games is flat out embarrassing. Remember during the 11-13 Fangio era? We probably didn't have 40 missed tackles in a six game span, let alone a three game span. So many drives have been extended due to all the missed tackles. 

9 hours ago, N4L said:

Here's what I posted last week in the GDT:

"Idk about you guys but I'm tired of hearing how we are gonna lose this game. I hope our guys hear the chatter. The eagles rode the DOG mentality to the mountains peak. I'm sitting here thinking - why not us? "

Same thinking applies? Lol they lost their young, HATPUTS starting QB. Granted they already had home field advantage locked up and it really was just the nfccg and the SB that foles shined, but maybe the fact we were hyped so much worked against us? Maybe now that there's no pressure, we see the best out of this team? Who knows. We could be the sh*ts, but I'm sitting here thinking - 

WHY NOT US?

(There's actually a  cr*pload of reasons of why it won't be us lol but I've seen well coached teams overcome some bad odds. Time for Kyle to earn that contract)

For one, the Eagles were stupid stacked across the board and we are not close to them talent wise. They also had a fierce pass rush where they generated A LOT of pressures and again that is something we can't say about our team. 

But I don't think we will finish with the worst record or anything. Still think this team can win 5-6 games, but that is mainly due to how bad the Cards/Seahawks are and a few other teams left on our schedule. 

Could be another year where the team is bad, but not bad enough to get the premiere defensive player that we want and need. SMH.

My thoughts for this game and the rest of the season is it's essential for CJ to be decent enough and show promise. A) that would prevent any rumblings of bringing back former 49er qb's (even though it won't happen) B) let everyone really see how valuable Jimmy G is/was 

Just my thoughts. 

I want Beathard to be as good as possible. The better he plays, the more trade value he has. Not that we would have to trade him, at least not yet, but we will have that in our back pocket if it comes down to that. But you should try to keep any solid back up if possible as injuries to QBs happen quite a bit. 

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

For one, the Eagles were stupid stacked across the board and we are not close to them talent wise. They also had a fierce pass rush where they generated A LOT of pressures and again that is something we can't say about our team. 

No doubt. I'm only jokingly serious lol 

7 hours ago, rudyZ said:

Now that I know that Juice Check is the emergency QB, I kinda want to see it happen... 

Was just coming here to say something similar after I read a post on my Facebook news feed.  We're not going to the Superbowl.  I want to see this happen! lol

2 hours ago, PapaShogun said:

Enjoy the contest folks. I'll be skipping the games and getting more sleep until I have a reason to watch. Sticking to highlights and articles post game. And the talk here of course. The draft can't come soon enough. 

Your loss, Beat Hard is about to play a epic game! 

Archived