~ GDT Week 4: Detroit vs Dallas ~

WizardHawk

2 minutes ago, 5x10 said:
4 minutes ago, D82 said:

You're going against the worst rush defense in the league four yards away from the goal line. 

Smart decision is to run the ball with your All-Pro running back.

Would you honestly be complaining if dak hits swaim wide open for a td?

Exactly. Or if Rico can fight off a dude half his size and get to the mark. 

Either way. I am excited. Lets see if Dak still has a little bit of that late game moxy he showed year one. A GWD right now would be awesome for our team 

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Theres 5 minutes, 4 timeout, a two minute warning and we just finished a 2 hour long offensive drive. 

What are you even talking about?

Easy, stacked up on the goal line and your up, you run back to back incompletions stopping the clock each time. Could have had 2 runs with a guy who had over 200 yards combined and kept clock running or score a TD. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Exactly. Or if Rico can fight off a dude half his size and get to the mark. 

Either way. I am excited. Lets see if Dak still has a little bit of that late game moxy he showed year one. A GWD right now would be awesome for our team 

Well this is the kind of moment I was wanting to see from Dak. Whether or not he can pull a Good Romo and lead a come from behind win. And hopefully not gunslinging Romo.

And if we dont score, we sure would be happy to have this extra time right now. 

You cant play the clock with that much time. You can lean on your run game, but you arent going to abandon the pass with 10% of the game left plus 5 clock stoppages. Thats just a silly notion.

2 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

WTF happened to him? He has the physical ability to play in this league and play well. SOB, I had wished Richards could have gotten him to cut down on his mental mistakes.

He got caught looking in the backfield and couldn't recover once the ball was thrown over his head.

Archived