Week 5 GDT - Green Bay (2-1-1) @ Detroit (1-3)

Leader

14 hours ago, Gopackgonerd said:

I think we won't get killed by their receivers like in years past, but we reallllllly need to get after the passer like against the Bills. Stafford will start throwing picks if we rattle him early and often. He will challenge our CBs deep, good opportunity to see if we can neutralize another good recieving core.

How good is Detroit's O line?

14 minutes ago, Pugger said:
14 hours ago, Gopackgonerd said:

I think we won't get killed by their receivers like in years past, but we reallllllly need to get after the passer like against the Bills. Stafford will start throwing picks if we rattle him early and often. He will challenge our CBs deep, good opportunity to see if we can neutralize another good recieving core.

How good is Detroit's O line?

They have very solid tackles, and at least an average interior. Right side of their line is really strong with Wagner and TJ

Since Patricia is from the Belichik school, I expect him to double Davante on key downs, if Slay isn't assigned on that side of the field. I also expect a lot of nickel variations daring us to run. Rodgers is not going to get easy looks early on. 

Edited by Howler

7 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

They have very solid tackles, and at least an average interior. Right side of their line is really strong with Wagner and TJ

TJ suffered another concussion vs Dallas.  My guess is he's out.  They are saying it's his 5th brain injury.

2 minutes ago, eyecatcher said:
10 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

TJ suffered another concussion vs Dallas.  My guess is he's out.  They are saying it's his 5th brain injury.

I saw him listed as questionable, didn't know he had a concussion. :( Poor guy

55 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

Golladay is the WR we should be the most worried about... The Lions WR group is definitely better than most in here are saying. They are a better group than our DBs. 

Agreed.  1-3 they are the best unit we've faced thus far this year.  Chicago, Washington and Buffalo have 3 of the NFL's least talented WR cores.  Minnesota's is very good but Golladay is a substantially better player than Treadwell who scored his first NFL TD against us.  

The talent they have at WR and the fact that Stafford has been one of the NFL's least pressured QBs thus far through 4 games is going to cause some issues for our defense.  

Edited by SSG

35 minutes ago, 40Year Pack Fan said:

T.J. Lang didn't play in the last game....

He did but he just got hurt part of the way through.  Their rookie G is a great run blocker questionable pass blocker.  Their center is good, their Tackles are good to decent.

2 hours ago, Arthur Penske said:

Did Dallas have weapons aside from Zeke?

Game was at Dallas and they're pass rush is 3x as good as ours....

And they were very lucky to win that game over Detroit.

I don't think GB wins this game with 20 points, not AT Detroit. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Game was at Dallas and they're pass rush is 3x as good as ours....

And they were very lucky to win that game over Detroit.

I don't think GB wins this game with 20 points, not AT Detroit. 

Yupp. Detroit is gonna score. If our offense plays like they did against Buffalo we will lose. We're not gonna have 7 3 and outs or whatever Allen had in the first 3 quarters in Detroit.