NBA GDT | 18'-19 | I Love Mod Edits

FinneasGage

25 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Bunch of excuses iyam.....Offense and defense are still top 10 which is promising. But the losing streak is no bueno. 

meh, if you watch the games it looks bad even though the numbers are still okay. they hit a ton of tough/bad shots to stay in that game last night and weren't creating good looks. i'm so high on the talent, I know they can be a lot better than how they've played. 

• Like 1

Frauds in what context? Playoff team, fight for a top 4 seed? Not frauds. Serious threats to Warriors? Definitely frauds. Just like nobody was calling the Nuggets elite after 9-1 start, don't think they should be counted out after 4 game skid. They've got the talent.

It's disappointing though for sure, I mean after Memphis L we had a 4 game home stretch, it was looking like we'd be on top of the West at week's end considering that home court advantage.. but here we are, 0-3 in that stretch, and last night we didn't even last 4 quarters.

54 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

he couldn't until this year

I guess my point is there are many, me included, who believe it's very hard to become a shooter, after spending time in college not being known as one.there are some examples of players who have improved but no one really goes from not being able to shoot to being a real good shooter.

Edited by resilient part 2

Aron Baynes has just shot four three-pointers from the top of the three-point line, made one. All in 5 minutes of playing time. What a joke of basketball now we got a big man never going inside staying outside chucking of shots and he can't even shoot. How the f*** is this basketball Brad Stevens

3 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

Celtics got to do something. Scoring 19 in a qtr vs the bulls is unacceptable 

Brad Stevens reminds me of the very talented basketball player whose just too soft to ever reach his potential. He has no balls to tell these stupid Celtics to stop settling for outside shots. The fact that he actually encourages bad Shooters smart and Baynes to shoot for example it's just beyond my comprehension. How is he a top-three coach???

1 hour ago, resilient part 2 said:

I guess my point is there are many, me included, who believe it's very hard to become a shooter, after spending time in college not being known as one.there are some examples of players who have improved but no one really goes from not being able to shoot to being a real good shooter.

This helps too.