Week 5 GDT - Titans @ Bills

FutureIsWhite

5 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Jennings wasn't a bum today. He dropped that pass last week but had a decent run on a screen today. And a nice return.

We need another WR because I think they are ST players. They have value there. But can't be trusted as Wrs. 

Dez isn't the answer to me. And something must be wrong with Maclin. Don't know where else to turn honestly. 

Jennings is a bum as a receiver. We don’t need guys who just play special teams. We need receivers who can actually catch.

10 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Jennings wasn't a bum today. He dropped that pass last week but had a decent run on a screen today. And a nice return.

We need another WR because I think they are ST players. They have value there. But can't be trusted as Wrs. 

Dez isn't the answer to me. And something must be wrong with Maclin. Don't know where else to turn honestly. 

I believe he had a hamstring injury and wants to wait until he's fully healthy to workout/sign with a team.

Also, this just makes me all the more disappointed with Rishard Matthews because this wouldn't be as dire a need had he not quit.

7 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Jennings is a bum as a receiver. We don’t need guys who just play special teams. We need receivers who can actually catch.

Yeah. But we need them on special teams. 

Gotta Find a place to add a WR. 

Also injuries are getting harder to overcome. 

2 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

I believe he had a hamstring injury and wants to wait until he's fully healthy to workout/sign with a team.

Also, this just makes me all the more disappointed with Rishard Matthews because this wouldn't be as dire a need had he not quit.

Yeah, **** Rishard 

1 minute ago, TitanSlim said:

Yeah it makes me more upset with him. His selfishness. He had a sure nuff place on the team. But because he can't accept that Davis is a better player with a better future he quits. 

I wished him well. But now I hope he burns. 

2 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Yeah it makes me more upset with him. His selfishness. He had a sure nuff place on the team. But because he can't accept that Davis is a better player with a better future he quits. 

I wished him well. But now I hope he burns. 

Oh he been admitted Davis was better than him, I’ve seen videos him praising Davis & calling him special. I think he feels he’s better than Taywan & sharpe. 

49 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

But we aren't tho...lol

Same ol Titans is a negative phrase.  Saying we suck like we sucked through the previous eras.

I know we are hardcore fans, but is the team allowed no mistakes? If they come out next week and lay and egg then let's roast them. 
Ravens, Jags, Dolphins, us, Packers, and Broncos, all lost to teams we were supposed to beat. If you go in those forums or listen to their fan bases, they will probably sound the same. "we can't beat the teams we supposed to beat, can't finish, can't do this or that." 

Dolphins had 17 point lead and gave up 31 unanswered points. Ravens lost to the Browns in OT not scoring a point.  And the examples go on.
I just disagree with that notion. 

If you think the things you described are "Same ol Titans" then every team is Same ol....because those are things that happen to every team multiple times within a season. It's NFL football.  
You will have teams who fail to take advantage of division rivals lost. You will have teams that just can't seem to get "That" position right. 
We have closed out 3 straight games by putting our foot on the gas, going for it on 4th down,  being aggressive with the passing game or creative with the playcalling.  We just lost today. Turnovers, dropped passes against a good defense.

you can make excuses until you’re blue in the face. until we prove we can consistently execute and actually beat the teams we should, people will continue to say “same old titans” and they’ll be right. there’s no reason to be confident in this team on a week to week basis.

Think about it what young QB in the league has a receiving core with less experience as the QB, & the QB is trying to grow into becoming an elite pocket passer. TB- Winston had mike Evans from the jump, then they went out & signed Deshean Jackson then they drafted a talented WR in Goodwin & TE Howard. Because they could afford to knowing they had experience & proven talent. The Eagles they went out & got proven WR talent for their young QB, Jeffery & Smith. oh the rams traded for proven WR talent. Woods, Watkins, cooks, then drafted developmental talent. In coop& Everette

Just now, TitanRedd said:

Think about it what young QB in the league has a receiving core with less experience as the QB, & the QB is trying to grow into becoming an elite pocket passer. TB- Winston had mike Evans from the jump, then they went out & signed Deshean Jackson then they drafted a talented WR in Goodwin & TE Howard. Because they could afford to knowing they had experience & proven talent. The Eagles they went out & got proven WR talent for their young QB, Jeffery & Smith. oh the rams traded for proven WR talent. Woods, Watkins, cooks, then drafted developmental talent. In coop& Everette

The titans are backwards they’re asking too much of Mariota, what we’re saying Marcus is we want you to develop into a elite QB but we want you to have patience for your supporting cast to develop also 

Archived