Week 5 GDT - Titans @ Bills

FutureIsWhite

2 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

Same Ole Titans Facts since you care for an explanation here you go served on a hot plate. TN still has inconsistencies in the passing game, & receivers who can’t catch rain in a bucket. TN still has problems with the interior of the OL, TN still shook them selves in the foot when they have an opportunity to have a big gap on top of the division there’s a reason the past 2 seasons we’ve finished 9-7. 

Same ole Titans we don’t know how to be consistent we have no killer instinct

I don't know how you can watch the games the last 3 weeks and conclude you are still watching the same product you've seen over the years. 

Same as Young. Locker, Mett, Fisher, whiz,  murlarkey and Munchak? 

Nothing like it. 

Would have been nice to win. And lengthen our division lead. We didn't. Jags lost. colts lost and Texans probably will lose too. 

We were slated to go at best 2-2 in the first 4 games and we are in the positive. 

I personally just think saying that is lazy and spoken out of anger and disappointment. 

Just now, TitanLegend said:

Taylor fumbled the first time, Lewis the 2nd. Nick Williams gave up on running his slant which led to the INT. On top of his dropped TD.

Gotcha thanks. That’s horrible. Jennings and Williams are pathetic and we need to bring in a veteran wideout ASAP.

4 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

I dunno. I think given a choice I'd rather lose to Bills and beat Ravens. Much more likely we're competing with Ravens for either seeding or WC than the Bills.

Oh, the rational part of me knows that a loss to the Ravens is more damaging long term. The emotional part of me is just so bummed out.

2 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

I don't know how you can watch the games the last 3 weeks and conclude you are still watching the same product you've seen over the years. 

Same as Young. Locker, Mett, Fisher, whiz,  murlarkey and Munchak? 

Nothing like it. 

Would have been nice to win. And lengthen our division lead. We didn't. Jags lost. colts lost and Texans probably will lose too. 

We were slated to go at best 2-2 in the first 4 games and we are in the positive. 

I personally just think saying that is lazy and spoken out of anger and disappointment. 

That’s because you’re going into deep wit the phrase same Ole Titans. Every time the Titans lose how do we lose, ? missed opportunities, drops, turnovers, again when are we going to win games should win, it’s always we win the games no 1 gives us a chance & hell to win, then we come out the next week & don’t play wit a mindset let’s go on a run, a streak let’s go up on the division. Same Ole sub 500 football ?facts 

17 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

@TitanSS @Kookie23

If y'all need to step away from the computer. Please do.  

Ok to be angry and vent but y'all or going in the deep end. 

If I have to get us both banned to stop this ridiculous trolling, so be it. I'm not listening to his trolling bull**** anymore; the entire forum is sick of it. Especially if he's going to start quoting my comments with his trolling.

I've been a part of this forum since 2007 and I chose this one because it didn't allow people to go off and intentionally troll people the way he does. If we're going to start allowing it now, ban me, because I don't want any part of that.

Archived